Recent content by ItsRedTurtle

1. ItsRedTurtle

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Makeshift turtle costume, intended to look like it was made by a 7 year old in a hurry. Drew it on MS PAIN for the extra low-quality look.
  2. ItsRedTurtle

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

This is pretty weird, what does it mean if the musician only says ''This is your fault. GET. OUT.'' when I talk to him? Is it normal? EDIT: Nvm, it just does it when I put musics off smh
  3. ItsRedTurtle

Great, I was playing ranger and got the sword ;__;
  4. ItsRedTurtle

5. ItsRedTurtle

By the way, how do you unlock the musician's second shop?
  6. ItsRedTurtle

How do you get the musician to sell DoG's second phase music, Yharon's theme, etc? I have beaten every boss, and I have the calamity mod... Is something wrong or are they just not added yet?
  7. ItsRedTurtle

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Yay :happy:
  8. ItsRedTurtle

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Just got the Soul of Dimensions, can you make the speed boost a bit smaller? I mean I have problems with it because it's too fast and I have the wing slot mod so it takes the wing slot and I can't fight bosses with it on. Just asking for a smaller speed boost, but I understand if that can't be done.
  9. ItsRedTurtle

Thanks, the Sasscade should do the job with dungeon guardian nicely :happy:
  10. ItsRedTurtle

Another problem for extractor, I still don't understand how to get those Emagled Fragmentations. I have been trying to figure it out for weeks, and if they're craftable I can't find them in the recipe browser.
  11. ItsRedTurtle

And now ofcourse I'm having problems with hate vial.
  12. ItsRedTurtle

Holy crap, thanks :D I can make it now!
  13. ItsRedTurtle

I just actually wanted to know how you can make the Sasscade, so I asked that what you have to do when you have all the ingredients. Can you please help/spoil the inner part of the rod of discord :I. Been stuck on that for several days.
  14. ItsRedTurtle

15. ItsRedTurtle

I really hope someone can help, I got the explorer NPC, how can I make the Sasscade? I have the ingredients that the Explorer told me that I need.
Back
Top Bottom