Recent content by ItsYaBoi 2

1. ItsYaBoi 2

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

How do install AA from the file after tmodloader went to steam? I dont see it in the mod browser. Is it up to date?
  2. ItsYaBoi 2

Disarray Mod

I did find some over night but i found it to be a little to rare. could you please increase the amount of atalstrium that the world generates after the EoW in the next update? Just a suggestion.
  3. ItsYaBoi 2

Disarray Mod

I cant find any atlastrium? anyone know where it is? because when i find it I'm going to think "AT LAST(RIUM)"
  4. ItsYaBoi 2

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Ok, thanks!
  5. ItsYaBoi 2

over 2400 hours in Terraria! do i need mental help?

over 2400 hours in Terraria! do i need mental help?
  6. ItsYaBoi 2

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

What is the infection after defeating the xenomite crystal and what is the wasteland biome?
  7. ItsYaBoi 2

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

what are vanquisher medals used for
  8. ItsYaBoi 2

Warning- do not play thorium with the mod antisocial enabled. Antisocial enables social accessories to have there effects enabled. By putting a bard accessory in the social category it will crash the game.
  9. ItsYaBoi 2

thanks
  10. ItsYaBoi 2

Could you possibly supply another download link since it comes up with Error (429) This link is temporarily disabled. The person who shared it hit their daily limit of traffic or downloads.
  11. ItsYaBoi 2

I didn't mean it to be rude or anything i was just curious i must have accidentally skipped over the part saying the update is still being finished
  12. ItsYaBoi 2

1.3.5?
  13. ItsYaBoi 2

tModLoader The Lunatic

I`m stupid it was a Betsy mask. also on the last mask quest it said get one from Cthulhu kin. I killed the moon lord, the eye of Cthulhu, and the Brain of Cthulhu, and the lunatic cultist. I tried all of there masks but i couldn't get one from the moon lord after 5 times. is this a glitch or am...
  14. ItsYaBoi 2

tModLoader The Lunatic

I`m confused. What does it mean when it says a "A bunch of foreigners and there pet lizard brought one in" even though i have already given him the Golem mask?
Back
Top Bottom