Recent content by Ivar

1. Ivar

Post Your 1.3 base here!

Partial photo of my world "ISOT". I honestly don’t know how to take a photo differently. I’m not even sure that I can take a full picture of the world.
  2. Ivar

Building sites of Ivar

Partial photo of my world "ISOT". I honestly don’t know how to take a photo differently. I’m not even sure that I can take a full picture of the world.
  3. Ivar

Building sites of Ivar

Thanks, I try not to make boxes. I'm not the best builder sadly On this topic, all these buildings in one world. Nobody knows a good way to take huge screenshots? Like thousands and thousands of blocks. I want to show the scale of my world, which is big.
  4. Ivar

Building sites of Ivar

Magical pocket dimension This build has some history. This is inspired by a game with my friend. It was a tabletop RPG and my character found the entrance to a hidden magical dimension where a portal room, a bridge and a tower hung in the void. I am so inspired that I did it in Terraria!
  5. Ivar

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

I am so happy about this and at the same time afraid. Hope all my old worlds will work with this update. I do not want to lose them.
  6. Ivar

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

Hopefully filling out the bestiary is easier than collecting all the banners in the game. I don't want to do it a second time
  7. Ivar

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

I’ll say that as a person who prayed to the gods to be given more enemies during banners farming, I’m glad to see the spawn slider. It is sometimes painful to wait until enough enemies appear. It is really hard to get all the banners in the game.
  8. Ivar

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

This is definitely a unique way to do creative mode. I do not think that I will use duplication, but the fact that it is now in the game is incredibly pleasing to me.
  9. Ivar

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

I see a lot of good changes. I honestly say that the expert mod is too complicated for me (At least it was. I tried to go through it 4 years ago. Since then I have played Dark Souls 2 and something else. Maybe I will try again.) However, I have never used a box against Moon Lord. I fly in a UFO...
  10. Ivar

The most difficult part of a collection of things is not to collect them, it is to make sure...

The most difficult part of a collection of things is not to collect them, it is to make sure that you really have collected everything.
  11. Ivar

Building sites of Ivar

Waterleaf farm I know that it is completely ineffective as it. But honestly I don’t want to build just a box.
  12. Ivar

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

Yes, some complaints are based on assumptions or misunderstandings. This system is not about the quality of buildings, but about the location of buildings and the location of the NPCs. What I have a problem with and already described why. For now, I see a solution simply to build several houses...
Back
Top Bottom