• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by IVT

1. I

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Yeah thats reasonable, I figured it was possibly a balance thing for MP/Rendering (Overwatch cuts the top and bottom on 21:9 to not give advantages) , but I felt it was worth checking just to make sure. Thanks for the quick reply.
  2. I

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Maybe, just would be nice to have complete control over the Zoom options in the .json file instead of adjusting the 1 - 2 value based on resolution, like if someone wants 80% or 280% zoom, why not give it to them.
  3. I

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Just got the update and its great, able to run at 21:9 1440p! Just wondering will there be a way to zoom out further in a future fix? Because with 1440p 21:9 it gets zoomed in to ~170% which is the default "100%" in-game zoom and I cannot zoom out any further, leaving me unable to see the top...
Top Bottom