Recent content by Izzywalfle

1. Izzywalfle

[ATTACH] Wouldn't it be funny if they made the Temple Entrance look like this? [ATTACH] and...

Wouldn't it be funny if they made the Temple Entrance look like this? and yes, it's Hoik proof
  2. Izzywalfle

Messing Around In the Canvas, combining bunch of Sprites Turns out looking good!

Messing Around In the Canvas, combining bunch of Sprites Turns out looking good!
  3. Izzywalfle

ty `:D

ty `:D
  4. Izzywalfle

Texture Pack First Fractal Reborn!

Terraprisma Re-Sprite into First Fractal. You also able to Download It on Steam Workshop as well! : Steam Workshop::First Fractal Reborn "been awhile, huh?"
  5. Izzywalfle

Texture Pack Terraprisma Resprite

Sorry for a late reply, How about this one, Straight from the Steam Workshop instead? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2744448226 Edit: It's the Updated Re-Sprite
  6. Izzywalfle

yes.

yes.
  7. Izzywalfle

[ATTACH] My man's got bored, so i do some Animations :p

My man's got bored, so i do some Animations :p
  8. Izzywalfle

Is there any possible way to replace Any Static Sprites with Animated one? :confused:

Is there any possible way to replace Any Static Sprites with Animated one? :confused:
  9. Izzywalfle

[ATTACH] "I'll try spinning: that's a good trick!"

"I'll try spinning: that's a good trick!"
  10. Izzywalfle

Void Worm breaking into Terraria Realm![ATTACH]

Void Worm breaking into Terraria Realm!
  11. Izzywalfle

Phase 1 & Phase 2 :confused: [ATTACH]

Phase 1 & Phase 2 :confused:
  12. Izzywalfle

Doing some respritings cos im bored :p

Doing some respritings cos im bored :p
  13. Izzywalfle

Yet Another Furry Snout

Cute~
  14. Izzywalfle

It is Zenith Moment my dudes ;)[ATTACH]

It is Zenith Moment my dudes ;)
  15. Izzywalfle

Idk why the rest of the body wont load except for the probe sprite, i set the size of the sprite...

Idk why the rest of the body wont load except for the probe sprite, i set the size of the sprite same as The Destroyer's vanilla sprite but it wont load for some reason, any idea?
Back
Top Bottom