Recent content by JAAM TheArtist

1. JAAM TheArtist

Game Mechanics Duplicate protection for Treasure Bags and Events 🙏

Even tho I love how aleatory the game is, duplicates in RNG is one of the most frustrating and time wasting things in the game, and I believe that it could be fixed in either 1.4.5, for a future 1.5 or a Terraria 2. Like, there's a reason many people skip the Moon Events or the OOA, because it's...
  2. JAAM TheArtist

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

In Celebration x Drunk Seed x Not The Bees: The ocean is honey and the evil stone blocks have random crispy honey blocks inside of them. (Also the Queen Bee larvas spawn in Jungle Sky Islands).
  3. JAAM TheArtist

Weapons & Equip Can there be a Mage Weapon that gives the Midas debuff? 💰👑

I noticed there's straight up no mage weapon or magic item that inflicts the Midas debuff, which I always found strange, I feel like the Magic Dagger could apply that debuff (since it's literally a gold knife that comes from Mimics) or maybe make a Gold Coin book (not to be confused with the...
  4. JAAM TheArtist

tModLoader Ty's Yoyo Redux - A yoyo expansion mod

I played through the whole thing, the mods are really fun to use and collect, the only thing I would change is 1. The martian's yoyo has a ridiculous low rate, like I coudn't get it after like 10 attempts, and 2. we need Zenith yoyo.
  5. JAAM TheArtist

tModLoader Timer Class (mod idea)

Yeah the phase 2 could be a more broken and brighter lava type of look.
  6. JAAM TheArtist

Heeey that looks great, yeah I hope your art get're more known.
  7. JAAM TheArtist

If you want to do it you can do it.
  8. JAAM TheArtist

That would be nice, I wish I knew someone that knows mod coding cause then I could just be the director, writer and art director.
  9. JAAM TheArtist

Timer Class Disclaimer: Idk if someone else ever gave an idea similar to this one, I swear for my mother that I thought about this idea when I was thinking "What could be a cool Terraria modded class?" What's the Timer Class? Is an idea that I though about a class that stops time. How it...
Back
Top Bottom