Recent content by Jabelspector

1. Jabelspector

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Here's a thought. Give players a few moments to diffuse tnt traps found randomly in the world (like Fallout's mine traps). I think it's a cheap death when you have no clue it's coming.
  2. Jabelspector

Dreadfully locked.

Dreadfully locked.
  3. Jabelspector

Yeah I've seen a lot of people wanting another biome. There's probably a better chance of them creating new biomes for newer Terraria titles than them making one for the original. But with that said, I've got a couple of ideas of what its counterpart would be: The Divine Everything is given a...
  4. Jabelspector

I like the manned turrent idea...give the NPC's some use. In fact I've got a great Game Mode idea: TOWN DEFENSE Mobs target specific npc's, your job is to make sure they aren't overrun & destroyed. The game goes in waves, with each subsequent wave becoming increasingly difficult and money drops...
  5. Jabelspector

They probably won't make pistons that move normal blocks for several reasons including the fact that it can get you into areas you'd otherwise need a key (or hammer) for. Earlier I suggested Sliding Blocks, that are made to be moved, so it wouldn't complicate things too much...They'd work well...
  6. Jabelspector

I do like the idea of hiring an npc to follow you. Maybe you have to complete a quest or pay them first.
  7. Jabelspector

Game Mechanics - Towns People The town npc's should be able to climb ropes, just like a player does.
  8. Jabelspector

Not only do I think switches, traps, and gadgets should be affected by conveyer belts, but i think we should also be able to make a sticky conveyor belt/version of the gadget; so that you can move wire toggled objects all over the place.
  9. Jabelspector

I wonder if you could place a pressure plate on the (soon to be) conveyor belt. If you could, would the plate pop off or move down the belt when it's active? If it moved down while the belt is active, you could put multiple columns of wires down the belt and activate certain lines depending on...
  10. Jabelspector

Toggle Wand A wand that activates/toggles any wire its swung on. -Can activate traps/wire affected items (ex:actuators) directly, without the need for wire. -Different colored wands affect only their specific color of wire; there should also be one that affects all wire colors. This makes...
  11. Jabelspector

You mean non-mob plates? Yellow plates are NPC only. Red plates are NPC & player.
  12. Jabelspector

Tile/Player Count Plates An on/off state plate that would count the number of blocks above it (no spaces) or players on it and send an on/off signal depending. -Right click to open a menu to choose number of tiles/players. -Area of plate can be increased by placing Count Plates side by side...
  13. Jabelspector

Tool TEdit for 1.3(Experimental)

NVM...I found a image pack from TerraCustom
  14. Jabelspector

Tool TEdit for 1.3(Experimental)

I'm trying to find a chart/images of the cave, background, and tree styles with their respected numbers (for world properties). Where do I look for that?
  15. Jabelspector

Official Beta Testers Applications

I'm excited for the update. For the longest time I was hoping they would expand on the wiring system. If I'm not selected, then to all of the beta testers: good luck on the hunt!
Back
Top Bottom