Recent content by Jack1248

1. Jack1248

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Elienai, if you want to block some enemies from spawning you could use Cheat Sheet or Hamstars Nihilism Mod. Nihilism lets you block certain enemies and items so that they don't spawn, its a great mod but needs to be customized per config to be of use for you, Cheat Sheet is much easier to...
  2. Jack1248

tModLoader Mod Helpers

That worked, haha! Great, thank you very much Hamstar! :D
  3. Jack1248

tModLoader Mod Helpers

Hi Hamstar, unfortunatly I have to report that ModHelpers still doesnt work offline for me, even when using the latest version. Is there any way to fix this? Editing the config like you said didnt help either. Same error as before. Terraria loads up to "Adding Recipes", then closes without...
  4. Jack1248

tModLoader Mod Helpers

Okay, here we go. In the attached Zip File you can find the client logs for all possible situations : What happens with Internet Connection, without Internet Connection and what happens when I'm having my Router active without being connected to the Internet. I'm using 11.4 64 bit ModLoader...
  5. Jack1248

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Heys guys, it's been awhile since I was online since I took a break from Terraria, but now I'm back, and just now the first thing I read on the Forums is that Spirit Mod is being revived - Hell yeah! I can't say with words how glad I am that this awesome Mod is back! Thank you Yuyutsu, I...
  6. Jack1248

tModLoader Mod Helpers

Hey guys, I had the same problem mentioned before : Game freezes after loading recipes when HamstarsHelpers is enabled. I just wanted to mention that you dont need an active internet connection to sucessfully log into the game, which might be the reason why Hamstar couldnt replicate the bug. For...
  7. Jack1248

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Love the Update, but unfortunatly it breaks all modded music, and most bows that change projectiles shoot normal arrows. Oh, and because someone asked : The Banner Rework changes the way they give you benefits. Before, they increased damage and defense against mobs, now, if you enable this...
  8. Jack1248

For everyone who still loves Spirit Mod like me, there's a fix for the new ModLoader available on the Discord that even works with 64-bit. You can get it from the general topic in the spirit mod discord or from the fixed mods section in the 64-bit modloader discord. I heard that this fix has...
  9. Jack1248

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

As far as I know, the next version, 3.3 will be compatible with T-Modloader 64-bit. I heard its close to release, so maybe you don't have to wait much longer till you can play it. I heard it will also feature many cool new additions and tweaks, like having both autoswing and charge attacks for...
  10. Jack1248

tModLoader Various Weathers

Maybe you don't have to scrap the previously planned fog weather type, as it could be possible that the fog seen in the 1.4 spoiler is only happening in the new graveyard minibiome, which is created by placing many gravestones next to each other. I could be wrong, tough, but it would make...
  11. Jack1248

Terraria Anniversary Spoiler!

1.3.6 looks better and better with every new spoiler released. The Ocean was one of the few places in Terraria that really needed some love. I'm very glad that you people from Re-Logic keep supporting Terraria even after 8 long years full of adventures and fun, and I have to say, the 9 dollars I...
  12. Jack1248

tModLoader Experience and Classes

So I tried the beta, and I have to say even without abilities yet implemented, the new system feels so much better then before. Being able to freely skill your character however you like thanks to attributes is so much fun, and makes me want to unlock as many skill points as possible, which...
  13. Jack1248

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

I gotta say, Rajah Rabbit is the coolest boss idea ever. And the music - god I love his theme. :)
  14. Jack1248

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

Hello! I really love this mod and tried my best at writing custom config files for it to add boss support for a lot of mods (untested, might be not working for some bosses) and I also added alot of stuff to the Wayfarers Shop - Potions, Gems, Chest Loot, Critters, Bugs, Seeds, Herbs, Fishing...
  15. Jack1248

I completely agree with Yvori. Don't be so harsh to yourself, Yuyutsu, Spirit Mod might have not been perfect, but I still love it and I'm still playing it regulary. While I agree that there might have been bugs, it love its ideas - the Glyphs, the Starbound and TES references, the Biomes, the...
Back
Top Bottom