Recent content by Jacob

1. J

Thorium mod is giving me the wrong items.

Well yeah, but he's using mac and i'm using windows. Windows is usually the least buggy, and even then why'd it only happen to me? I also want to add that literally EVERYTHING from thorium is messed up.
  2. J

Thorium mod is giving me the wrong items.

I'm trying to play the thorium mod with a friend of mine and for some reason i keep getting the wrong thorium mod items. Zombies are giving me mechanical boss drops (which are shown as blood on my friend). Ice biome enemies are giving me sparkles (which are icy shards to my friend), etc. I can't...
  3. J

Other Ideas for 1.3.5

Ideas should preferably be something new and innovative, i'm pretty sure that the devs already know about all of these ideas (except maybe the cake one). Better to call it "things that the amino community wants".
  4. J

Weapons & Equip Diversifying endgame equipment and Boss drops for the cultist

I agree with more drops from the lunar event, but I don't think this is the way to go. I would be fine with a single utility item or something dropping for him, but not so many drops that he'll count as an actual boss.
  5. J

Weapons & Equip Diversifying endgame equipment and Boss drops for the cultist

I disagree. The lunatic cultist isn't meant to be a proper boss. He's supposed to be an entry test, to see if you will actually be able to beat the celestial towers in less than a year - as if you are unable to beat the towers, then you'll be stuck with them on your world, which sucks.
  6. J

Weapons & Equip Rebalancing play styles

The problem about that is that it would ruin variety. It would be almost impossible to actually make new and interesting melee concepts. Not only that, but it would take A LOT of work to go around and do such major changes to all melee weapons.
  7. J

Items Balancing out the final wings

It's quite ridiculous how the nebula wings are literally the degraded versions of the solar wings. Pretty similar with stardust wings being worse than vortex wings. There's absolutely no reason for it to be like this, it just ruins variety. So really now, Nebula and stardust need some buffs...
  8. J

Weapons & Equip Problem with Spectre hood healing

http://terraria.wiki.gg/Spectre_armor "Notes: While the Hood is equipped, hitting the same target repeatedly will yield less healing after a short time. This makes the healing far less effective against bosses and other tough enemies. One can still heal the normal amount by switching targets."...
  9. J

Local Co-op in the future?

You can easily just get the game on another computer, host a server (its so damned easy now), and then play. All this really does is reduce the sales of the game, which I doubt the developers would want.
  10. J

Can you get 2 different keys in an overlapped biome or just 1?

For example: You used to have an underground ice biome, and with hardmode it has turned into a hollow ice biome. Can you now get both the ice key and the hollow key or just one of them?
  11. J

Will the last pillar despawn if I log in and out?

I'm having trouble making heart statues work due to how there are more than 10 hearts out in the world, so I need to go in and out to make them despawn. Will the final tower despawn if I leave the game and go back in?
  12. J

Expert Destroyer Nerf

If there excist a boss that is literally impossible without those specific cheats, then i'm pretty sure that counts as improving the game experience.
  13. J

Expert Destroyer Nerf

Cause I am hostile, especially as you seemed rather douchy yourself with that bossy statement. Doesn't necessarily ruin the experience, as it can often improve the experience (EX: Getting a cutsie rabbit, or bunny, whatever it is :D)
  14. J

Game Mechanics let DoT effects stack!

"cheat" "use all of your time on it" And really, it still is only a 10-20% boost, which is barely anything looking at how fast you strengthen that early on.
  15. J

Expert Destroyer Nerf

Who the hell are you to decide which kind of "possible" this thread is talking about? And seriously, that was only a single example. Let's say we just increase the damage of the destroyer (and the drones) damage by a billion per hit.
Back
Top Bottom