Recent content by Jacobi Reagan

1. Jacobi Reagan

Hot Topic Your Terraria Progress, Announcements, and Moments! Share Them Here!

Your goals are beyond our mortal understanding.
  2. Jacobi Reagan

Hot Topic Your Terraria Progress, Announcements, and Moments! Share Them Here!

I tried to make the zenith for the first time (still haven't succeeded) and I found an enchanted shrine for the first time. I hit the enchanted sword for the first time ever doing so and I got the terragrim instead of the enchanted sword. My first time ever trying to get an enchanted sword and I...
  3. Jacobi Reagan

Items Sleeping bag

There must have been a very slight miscalculation. I'd say you spawned pretty close though.
  4. Jacobi Reagan

Items Sleeping bag

Then where did you respawn?
  5. Jacobi Reagan

Items Sleeping bag

I'd be fine whether it set spawn point or not. The main point of it is that you don't have to build a house to use it to skip time.
  6. Jacobi Reagan

What is one game you would love to see collaborate with terraria

I don't think it would be possible and it would be a niche thing but, I would like to see a metroid crossover. Crossover vanity suit and maybe an arm cannon?
  7. Jacobi Reagan

Does he taste good?

Does he taste good?
  8. Jacobi Reagan

A terraria search engine

Let's GO!!!!!
  9. Jacobi Reagan

The Last Post Wins!

Music is just random sounds put in order.
  10. Jacobi Reagan

The Last Post Wins!

I don't like star wars or any of those kind of movies/shows. But if terraria keeps getting updates forever, I just hope they keep their awesome quality.
  11. Jacobi Reagan

The Last Post Wins!

Hope so.
  12. Jacobi Reagan

The Last Post Wins!

It kinda saddens me to think of the slow death of terraria and it ending.
  13. Jacobi Reagan

The Last Post Wins!

...Anymore
Back
Top Bottom