Recent content by Jade Harley

1. Jade Harley

neko beard

neko beard
  2. Jade Harley

wassup

wassup
  3. Jade Harley

"Nature, evolution or whatever didn't need to make us work in this way" It kind of did. Or else...

"Nature, evolution or whatever didn't need to make us work in this way" It kind of did. Or else we would just kind of stand there while getting pounced by a cheetah.
  4. Jade Harley

Fight or flight, primal instinct, all that.

Fight or flight, primal instinct, all that.
  5. Jade Harley

did you know? the japanese title of "dennis the menace" is "naughty dennis"

did you know? the japanese title of "dennis the menace" is "naughty dennis"
  6. Jade Harley

"One percent are saints, and one percent are :red:s. The other three percent are the people...

"One percent are saints, and one percent are :red:s. The other three percent are the people who do what they say they can do. I'm in that three percent, and so are you." -Roger Chatsworth, The Dead Zone
  7. Jade Harley

"It's been my experience that ninety-five percent of the people who walk the earth are simply...

"It's been my experience that ninety-five percent of the people who walk the earth are simply inert, Johnny."
  8. Jade Harley

You gotta be small to be a big shot; you gotta eat meat to stay at the top; you gotta be...

You gotta be small to be a big shot; you gotta eat meat to stay at the top; you gotta be trusted, gotta tell lies...
  9. Jade Harley

Obscure fact of the day: The Japanese equivalent to "asdfghjkl" is "qawsedrftgyhujikolp".

Obscure fact of the day: The Japanese equivalent to "asdfghjkl" is "qawsedrftgyhujikolp".
  10. Jade Harley

you da bomb

you da bomb
  11. Jade Harley

That thing you thought you heard me say? I didn't say that thing.

That thing you thought you heard me say? I didn't say that thing.
  12. Jade Harley

me neither

me neither
  13. Jade Harley

Algebra is useful if you're going to take a math career, but useless if you're not. Just like...

Algebra is useful if you're going to take a math career, but useless if you're not. Just like all high school cores (besides some of English?)... It doesn't get easier, but it gets much more fun, at least in my opinion. I wouldn't say Algebra 2 is that difficult, relatively, but admittedly, it...
  14. Jade Harley

うううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううう

うううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううう
  15. Jade Harley

"whoa, you look REALLY pissed off... heheheh... did i getcha?"

"whoa, you look REALLY pissed off... heheheh... did i getcha?"
Back
Top Bottom