Recent content by Jainkoaren

1. J

tModLoader Terrarium Arcana

I've been playing for 2 days, trying to find which monster drop the tundra blade ... i tried all monster in tundra biome, many bosses, during a blizzard, cant find it, anyone know which monster drop it ? great mod so far :P i really enjoy it ! :P
  2. J

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i got a question, ive made all the Calamity Mod now, making anew game and using Revengence mod... not sure but it might have some bug... i have 96 armor but still even spike that does 1 damage usually does 25 damage and boss hits me REAL HARD like 300+ eac hit ... like if i was wearing no armor...
  3. J

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Aleeady have all those item ahah xD maybe ill try and try until im not one shot, mmany video ive seen, he did not have immunity phase, he got one and it last for like 30 sec, wall of laser take all the map long and height... and im always slowed even with tracer boots, its a debuff i got when i...
  4. J

tModLoader Calamity Mod

wtf is wrong with that calamity mod.. i watch many video to know how to beat certain boss, but they are unbeatable in my game, i got curse that other player dont have in their videos ... im SLOWED AS :red: during Devourer of God and he one shot me .... and he :red:ing immune to damage and one shot...
Back
Top Bottom