Recent content by JamesDNaux

1. JamesDNaux

Terraria State of the Game - March 2024

The new skates make me hope even more for separate equipment slots for loadouts and/or vanity equipment slots.
  2. JamesDNaux

Terraria State of the Game - November 2023

Yesterday I was playing with my friends when I mentioned how I missed this old mod that made fish actually swim around in water... and now it's an official thing? It looks like they only show up when you start fishing though, I really hope there's some way to make them always just hang out in...
  3. JamesDNaux

NPCs & Enemies Traveling/Skeleton Merchant Spawners + Corruption/Crimson Cleanser & Pylons

Traveler's Pen [Sometimes sold by the Traveling Merchant in Hardmode] 'Write me if you ever need to reach me' A furniture item that can be placed on tables, doing so in a valid house will make it so the Traveling Merchant will always spawn at that location when he visits. Right clicking will...
  4. JamesDNaux

Blocks & Decoration Creative Shocker, Weather Obelisks, & Lava/Honey Fountains

I hadn't considered someone using it for grief since I have no real experience with multiplayer... Shocker Blocker is a good idea, it'd probably work better as an accessory so anyone wearing it can bypass the Shocker. You could even fold its effects into the Hand of Creation for builders to...
  5. JamesDNaux

Biomes & Nature Trees, Seeds, & Grass

I know about the Christmas trees, but I'd like some proper pine trees and the more important part of the suggestion is making pine tree blocks into a proper wood type. Yeah, the grass thing is weird, I guess jungle grass is too "wild" to mow or something. Maybe the lawn mower could be...
  6. JamesDNaux

Blocks & Decoration Creative Shocker, Weather Obelisks, & Lava/Honey Fountains

Creative Shocker [Sold by the Steampunker after the Old One's Army has been defeated] Place a Creative Shocker and a worldwide creative shock debuff will be applied to all players (don't worry about locking yourself from building, the Creative Shocker itself can still be mined up!). It can be...
  7. JamesDNaux

Weapons & Equip Equipment Slot Upgrades (Like the Minecart Upgrade Kit)

Repeating myself since it was apparently missed. The suggestion is literally just for minecart upgrade kit equivalents for other equipment. The focus is not on the numbers. I've updated the OP to remove any numbers and to specify the points in progression these should be at to hopefully...
  8. JamesDNaux

Yes, the pictures aren't sprites, just a visual representation of the idea. Edited the OP to specify the saplings as only being sold after the proper events. Yeah, they've added seeds for just about every plant so I just threw in the few stragglers. I'd specifically want seaweed at least since...
  9. JamesDNaux

Dynasty Sapling/Tree [Sold from the Zoologist when the Traveling Merchant is in town] Plants a tree that drops dynasty wood. Can be planted on grass and jungle grass. Spooky Sapling/Tree [Sold from the Zoologist during Halloween, after a Pumpkin Moon] Plants a tree that drops spooky wood...
  10. JamesDNaux

Like Cowser said above, the Mechanical Minecart is the best minecart, which is why people wanted vanity minecarts in the first place, so they could have the best stats but look good while doing it. The devs decided to do this by making a togglable buff for all minecarts instead of just adding...
  11. JamesDNaux

I would've much preferred vanity equipment slots but the devs decided to go about it like this. I guess vanity equipment also has its own issues regarding animations and such. This is why I only edited stats, instead of say, just making all hooks complete copies of the lunar hook. That'd...
  12. JamesDNaux

I don't see what exactly is broken about any of these, I just looked at the best stats of each respective equipment type on the wiki and applied them the best possible way, like the minecart kit. All minecarts become the fastest and get the laser attack, so all mounts become the fastest and do...
  13. JamesDNaux

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

Can't wait for the Slime Rancher crossover after this one. :D
  14. JamesDNaux

Equipment Slot Upgrades The Minecart Upgrade Kit effectively gave us vanity minecarts, so why not do the same for other equipment slots? All of these would be obtained at the appropriate points in progression. Traveler's Safe [Drops instead of an Eye Bone, but drops one when used] Lets you...
  15. JamesDNaux

Map-Golf Patchwork - A Golfing Adventure Map [WIP]

Welcome to Patchwork! A work-in-progress golf map where you can go on a thrilling fore-ay into adventure... or golfing! Patchwork Park The perfect peaceful place to practice your putting! A small home base with a mini-golf course to start you on your journey. Forest Folly The first proper...
Back
Top Bottom