Recent content by jamkabob363

1. J

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

I have a problem with the upgrade system. WHen i upgrade a weapon it goes "weapon name +1 +2 +3 +4 +5" and stacks the damage from each upgrade. Please fix this.
  2. J

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

im not sure if anyone else has had this glitch but when i reforge or upgrade a item it keeps adding more modifiers and amplifying the upgrades on it rather than just reforging it. It makes any weapon absurdly powerful and kind of unfair. It just kind of starts stacking the upgrades. It fixes...
  3. J

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Here is my entry. Its a super hero i made called adapter he is brave and strong! He also looks quite stylish. Pardon the lame drawing i'm not a great artist.
  4. J

Official Terraria: Otherworld

another idea 6. Make it so you can name your weapons and armors at a crafting station(or something like that) also if you add any of my ideas, please add my name to the credits some where.
  5. J

Official Terraria: Otherworld

I have a few ideas for Terraria: Otherworld. Can you add a few? 1. You should make it so you can go to space and explore 3-5 planets and several moons. 2. You could make it so that you can trade materials with a blacksmith or some NPC and you can upgrade your weapons like that. 3. Another thing...
  6. J

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

I have a few ideas for Terraria: Otherworld. Can you add a few? 1. You should make it so you can go to space and explore 3-5 planets and several moons. 2. You could make it so that you can trade materials with a blacksmith or some NPC and you can upgrade your weapons like that. 3. Another thing...
Back
Top Bottom