Recent content by Jamlink

1. Jamlink

Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

Thanks. I might do that. I just have to come up with some questions first. Lol.
  2. Jamlink

No problem you did indeed help me out some so it was the least I could do.

No problem you did indeed help me out some so it was the least I could do.
  3. Jamlink

Thanks chips for the info. I am new to the forum so I don’t really know how things work.

Thanks chips for the info. I am new to the forum so I don’t really know how things work.
  4. Jamlink

Hello Cenx I am a big fan. I would also love it if you can follow me on the forum. Also can you...

Hello Cenx I am a big fan. I would also love it if you can follow me on the forum. Also can you by chance give me an estimated release date of terraria mobile 1.3?
  5. Jamlink

Thank you very much. I have a question for you. Have you ever been able to get in touch with any of the staff over terraria or any famous YouTubers that play terraria?
  6. Jamlink

Terraria Anniversary Spoiler!

I like the dolphin but I don’t get to experience having dolphins in the mobile version of terraria. Also the dolphin most likely seems small because of the size of the picture. The picture isn’t the full size of a computer, tv, or even a phone screen.
  7. Jamlink

Thank you both and as thanks I will follow you both. I am excited to have someone reply to me. I have never actually joined a forum so this is a whole new experience for me. I am so excited to see what the future on this forum will be for me.
  8. Jamlink

I am so excited for the new update for mobile! I have read into it and it sounds amazing. I want to play the beta but I thought to myself and thought that it would be more exciting if I waited for the complete thing to come out. Btw I am new to terraria an I started playing towards the end of...
Back
Top Bottom