Recent content by JamSnack

1. JamSnack

tModLoader Randomizer - Challenge Mod

It may work with other mods, however the mobs that spawn are among a small pool of hardcoded enemies. What this means is that a modded enemy, if it is replaced, will be replaced always by a vanilla enemy.
  2. JamSnack

tModLoader Randomizer - Challenge Mod

Current version: 1.0 NOTE: If the mod is unstable or won’t start in singleplayer, try playing on multiplayer. If you still want a singleplayer experience, play on a private LAN world. About the mod The Terraria Randomizer mod is a small project that I undertook in order to learn how to make a...
  3. JamSnack

tModLoader NPC Ai spawning error - What does it mean?

I would also appreciate it if someone let me know if it was possible to disable these error messages from appearing in chat altogether - as the actual error has no noticeable effect on the gameplay.
  4. JamSnack

tModLoader NPC Ai spawning error - What does it mean?

THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN SOLVED Silently Caught Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Terraria.NPC.AI_003_Fighters() at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs This is the first error...
Back
Top Bottom