Recent content by Jango_Sierra

1. Jango_Sierra

Been playing R'lyeh Nexus for the past day. Does anyone know how to find the jungle key? I know...

Been playing R'lyeh Nexus for the past day. Does anyone know how to find the jungle key? I know its in Plantera's arena tho...
  2. Jango_Sierra

Congrats! Now you can start to earn money, sweet, sweet, money...

Congrats! Now you can start to earn money, sweet, sweet, money...
  3. Jango_Sierra

Hey diekon hi

Hey diekon hi
  4. Jango_Sierra

I FOOSHed to hard Falling On Out Stretched Hand

I FOOSHed to hard Falling On Out Stretched Hand
  5. Jango_Sierra

Last night I fractured my wrist roller skating so know I can't play Terraria or pretty much...

Last night I fractured my wrist roller skating so know I can't play Terraria or pretty much anything :(
  6. Jango_Sierra

Sorry, just really excited.

Sorry, just really excited.
  7. Jango_Sierra

Skyrim and Arena of Valor look really good on the switch.

Skyrim and Arena of Valor look really good on the switch.
  8. Jango_Sierra

OMG MORPHIES LAW LOOKS SOOOOO GOOD

OMG MORPHIES LAW LOOKS SOOOOO GOOD
  9. Jango_Sierra

Also, the new Xenoblade Chronicles looks awesome!

Also, the new Xenoblade Chronicles looks awesome!
  10. Jango_Sierra

Just saw the new teaser for Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon and I can't wait, but I want to know if...

Just saw the new teaser for Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon and I can't wait, but I want to know if it comes out in 2017 or 2018. Please explain.
  11. Jango_Sierra

Right now I'm protecting my cat from the vacuum monster and he keeps meowing, he sounds so sad. :(

Right now I'm protecting my cat from the vacuum monster and he keeps meowing, he sounds so sad. :(
  12. Jango_Sierra

Munchlax is basically the only pokemon to store food under/in it's fur and I wonder if it would...

Munchlax is basically the only pokemon to store food under/in it's fur and I wonder if it would taste good?
  13. Jango_Sierra

Told me...

Told me...
  14. Jango_Sierra

Somebody once...

Somebody once...
  15. Jango_Sierra

Wait what?! I love the animation vs. (insertnmaeofpersonorthinghere) series!

Wait what?! I love the animation vs. (insertnmaeofpersonorthinghere) series!
Back
Top Bottom