Recent content by JanickGers0

1. J

Map-Adventure Island Adventure/Survival Map

Downloaded and played the map (up until the last island where I died twice already near the end) and the only problem in 1.3 are the biome keys, they don't open the chests because Plantera hasn't been defeated. I changed this bit with TEdit and had no problems with it, but some people might not...
  2. J

Map-Puzzle Downside Up

I think I need to lay down for a while... played this and now my head hurts a little, damn you for making me think! No one makes me think! All jokes aside, this map is wonderful, something truly unique that I haven't seen before. If this is your first, then whatever comes next is gonna be amazing!
  3. J

Map-Survival Topuca - Custom Survival

There is one thing that could improve. While I like having lots of floating islands, I think there are too many in this world, and none of them are lakes so if I want to fish there I have to build it. The islands block falling stars which can be a problem in the early game, and also block...
  4. J

Map-Survival Topuca - Custom Survival

I was looking forward to start a new playthrough and this map seems perfect for it. I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to change it to expert with TEdit since I'm kinda in love with that mode and normal seems boring to me now. Any comments or suggestions I have I will let you know. Thanks!
  5. J

Map-Parkour The Old Abandoned Mines

As for the achievements, got some of them, not a lot. Parkour is not my thing lol, also got three diamonds, one of them very hidden and I got to it by complete coincidence involving the minecart part.
  6. J

Map-Parkour The Old Abandoned Mines

I now hate minecarts and climbing claws. Thanks for that! Great map, very entertaining and infuriating in some points because I suck at anything parkour! The story adds a very nice touch to it and the environments are beautiful. Awesome work!
Back
Top Bottom