Recent content by Arcfluke

1. Arcfluke

The Great Tree vs Axe War

Ah, nuts to this, I'll pick whichever side has the better memes! Which side has the better memes?
  2. Arcfluke

Dang...
  3. Arcfluke

Both sides make a lot of valid points. Agh, I still can't decide! Couldn't I just be part of both!?
  4. Arcfluke

Wait a second here, why would a representative of Team Tree be donning an axe trophy? You wouldn't be trying to deceive me, would you?
  5. Arcfluke

Now this is quite compelling, and very motivational! Any rebuttal from Team Tree representatives?
  6. Arcfluke

Sounds like Axe propaganda to me, I am not quite convinced. Strong argument for sure, but I need more than just memes. I want to know the strengths, benefits as well as the moral grounds of your side to decide better. But can you convince me the Tree side is superior?
  7. Arcfluke

Hello, I haven't been on these forums for 3 years, and only just recently noticed an option on my account settings to pick between Team Tree or Team Axe while changing my (incredibly cursed) avatar, and on the bottom it states 'You must choose a side - if you are not for us you are against us!'...
  8. Arcfluke

PC How did you break your friend(s)?

As you all know, 1.4 added new food items in the game which you can craft or find throughout the game, and few of those items happen to be bunny stew, and grilled squirrel. Now, my friend was not familiar with these particular food items, so I decided to mess around with him a bit, so here's...
  9. Arcfluke

PC Double Mechanic

Now, I don't usually post much here, since I'm more of a lurker due to my awkward nature in social skills, but I felt like I had to show this little bug, because it's one of those 'Well you don't see that quite often' moments. I was searching the dungeon for bunch of loot and rescuing the Goblin...
  10. Arcfluke

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Brainstormed this idea with my childhood friend: A neon set that glows in the dark, and changes color depending on which biome you are currently in. The outfit would use your default looks, which is why i used the default character as a base for this concept. The name is yet to be decided, but...
  11. Arcfluke

Sprites A silly player customization idea

But calling it a genius idea would be a lie.
  12. Arcfluke

It would be purely cosmetic, no physical abilities changed or anything that sort. From a lore point of view, yeah it wouldn't make too much sense, but the idea seems possible if there's a goblin and a lihzard(?) NPC who are not like the others. I mean who knows, really? Not up to me if this will...
  13. Arcfluke

I've always been a huge fan of human-like creatures, so I thought, hey, why not add racial feature as a cosmetic feature? We already have a goblin NPC, and a lihzard NPC (At least we assume that the Witch Doctor is one), so why not give player the option of being one? Just imagine that as...
  14. Arcfluke

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Have you found someone to translate the game to Finnish yet? Because trust me, it's gonna be one heck of a challenge.
  15. Arcfluke

Official Beta Testers Applications

Oh cool, I'm 18, I am willing to sign an NDA form, and I have good knowledge on the mechanics and- oh wait, it also requires a decent amount of hours played. Well that scratches me off the beta, since I only have 442 hours, that's not even close to an average Terraria player's hours. I'll go...
Back
Top Bottom