Recent content by JanyG

1. JanyG

What do you do in your free time

Most of it is just spent listening to music or watching anime I do play terraria daily and sometimes osu, but for 1/2 hours a day at most I’ve also been getting into touhou and other bullet hell games recently and found them pretty fun I’m pretty hype for the Log Horizon light novels I...
  2. JanyG

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

About 1200 for me, but its quickly increasing especially now in the summer (about 10h a day)
  3. JanyG

Sprites What Happened To That Ninja Inside The King Slime?

I really like the idea of the ninja becoming a friendly npc after defeating king slime. He’d fit well with building (there arent really any npc that fit with japanese style builds) and would be a cool addition in general.
  4. JanyG

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

Expert Plantera, expert Lunatic cultist and expert the Twins However I found expert EoC and Queen bee extremely hard
  5. JanyG

How come the solar pillar is so much harder?

I haven’t read all the replies so idk if its already been said. I find the solar pillar to only be hard before you know how to use the shield of cuthulu. I mean, all you have to do is “jump -> dash -> hook -> repeat” at the right time and you’ll be golden. That being said, the nebula pillar is...
  6. JanyG

Game Mechanics Master Mode Boss Ideas

OP, you made two typos in your post The EoC one is doubled and the skeletron one should be “Increased head spin movement speed” PS: I like the changes you made
  7. JanyG

Criddle's Art

I love the way you make hair and faces, it looks amazingly good!
  8. JanyG

Marry her, thats prime wife material

Marry her, thats prime wife material
  9. JanyG

Game Mechanics Master Mode Boss Ideas

I like all of these ideas but I’d make a few changes: EoC: i feel like making the little eyes more powerful wouldnt change much (if you made their hp much higher the fight would be harder than skeletron) as EoC doesnt spawn them in its second phase. For that I’d make the little eyes do 2/3...
  10. JanyG

Game Mechanics Creative Mode

He said hes been designing games *for* eight years
  11. JanyG

NPCs & Enemies Ideas for The Twins third forms in Master Mode

That’d be kinda weird if all other bosses disappear during day
  12. JanyG

less health to each phase and make it a fight that requires a lot of movement skill (dodging)
  13. JanyG

NPCs & Enemies Critter Ideas!

I’d say we need more sky critters, eagles and other types of birds would fit well. More dragon type critters wouldn’t be a bad thing either
  14. JanyG

Make it so once you defeat one it kinda “shuts down” and upon defeating the other one they combine into its final phase
  15. JanyG

Casual Explain your avatar

A w o o
Back
Top Bottom