Recent content by Jase Vendor

1. Jase Vendor

PS4 No auto swing with feral claws

Don't believe me? I got proof here man.
  2. Jase Vendor

PS4 EoW Entry (Bestiary) Solved.

After killing Eater of Worlds for the 4th or 5th time, I'm still missing it's entry in the Bestiary, got Brain of Cthulu entry no problem. Edit:I'm looking at the wrong entry, 316 is the Corrupt Mimic.
  3. Jase Vendor

PS4 No auto swing with feral claws

Feral Claw upgrades have AS and works as intended, try it out! (Hopefully that didn't come out as rude.)
  4. Jase Vendor

PS4 Crash

Oddly he'll crash the game if you're in a desert with a graveyard, I believe I had Painter and Arms Dealer nearby as well.
  5. Jase Vendor

PS4 Fishing - Multiplayer

Oddly if you are not the host and check the FOTD it will be the the same for you after a day cycle and stay that way until you leave and rejoin.
  6. Jase Vendor

PS4 Geodes + Trash slot

Here is the second bug I mentioned, hope this helps with a bug free JE for console! Edit:I don't think I described this well enough, what I meant with the trash slot is that you'll hover over it and the tooltip and everything will disappear in a split second and you won't be able to grab...
  7. Jase Vendor

Console Bug Report Unusual Suffocation Standing Next To Silt Block That's Naturally Formed

Can confirm, any of the blocks that can suffocate you will if you slightly walk off a slab of it.
  8. Jase Vendor

PS4 Geodes + Trash slot

Pressing 'Use item' button (R1 for me) did not throw a Geode, neither was it consumed. The trash slot for me oddly gets un-selected but the selector stays on trash and you're unable to get anything out of the trash slot, i was playing with compact UI but it seems to happen with both UI styles...
Back
Top Bottom