• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Jaybarb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• saw finding dory... good movie, but its when you realize that those characters you loved when you were younger (cont)
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    their story is over, their movies are done. so nemo, dory, marlin and all of them? Pixar milked the money, when they lose interest its over. pretty depressing to think that the characters we loved at ages 5 - 9 are all gone. toy story is over. its why the creators waited so many years. to say goodbye to the kids who loved their movies properly.
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    I was technically in the "90's" but not really. but that's when the movies were coming out. Bravo Pixar. Bravo. you made my and millions of other childhoods a joy. and when all good things come to an end, you made it a decent ending
    Sad ;-; uncle was given 2 weeks to live for cancer. he always wanted to fly around the world in an airplane. guess where we're going. (cont)
    Reactions: neoselket and Pixel
    Aesir
    Aesir
    It's alright, pal. Don't feel worried about expressing your thoughts here. This should always be a free place for that. I hope you find solace, as it's hard coping with that. Very hard. You should feel no shame in trying to find emotional support, anywhere it might be. The hope of his survival isn't dead yet, though, is it? Even in the most unlikely of probabilities, every little bit counts.
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    thank you, the 2 weeks will be very well spent.
    our course is flying over Europe , little more expensive but we won't get shot down by anti aircraft missiles from the middle east. just for the off chance you were wondering
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Make them the happiest weeks of his life. One can also hope they won't be his last ones either.
    daaammmmm daaannnnniiiieeeellllll back at it again with the white NO!, some kid tried to bring it back yesterday. we beat his :red:
    bored :/ farming duke fishron... but i cant seem to kill moon lord with what i have...
    General Milky
    General Milky
    Moon Lord is a toughie. Some experience and practice dodging his harder hitting moves may serve you better than a gear upgrade, depending on what exactly you have.
    Sagen jemand ihr Leben , weil seine genial zu lieben, aber schrei es bei ihnen in Deutsch , weil es auch erschreckend und verwirrend
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    Tell someone their life , because its awesome to love , but shout it at them in German because it is also frightening and confusing

uwotm8
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    0.o
    WTF?
    i translated this not through google, but me... so i have no idea...
    its supposed to say Tell someone to love their life, because its awesome. but shout it at them in german because it is also terrifying and confusing...
    yooooo. i'm really late to the party but star wars battlefront is sick
    MournfulRelic
    MournfulRelic
    If you mean sick as in it needs help to get better then yes. It is sick.
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    kek. the graphics i mean. lol.
    the game isn't the greatest, but the graphics are good
    destroyer AFK farm broke on me :/ worked for like 30 and it was broken... the summons glitched out and disappeared (was using spooky armor.)
    recommendations for melee weapons post cultist for the frost moon?
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Solar Eruption, Influx Waver, Terra Blade, The Eye of Cthulhu.
    making an afk pumpkin moon farm... but in dont have a raven staff. i hope i can get one... then i can properly farm them :/
    so i killed duke fishron and had ONE HP after the fight... vampire knives saved my :red: on that one.
    so... i'm bored. waiting for a call that could potentially land me an interview...
    Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    Good for you. My job is going well, have pics of my last photoshoot on my profile
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    landed the interview. its for a game design firm. very small. like IOS and android games only.
    they're working on a few projects and they asked me to come in for half the normal wage to tell them what kids my and younger ages want in games.
    like accessibility. that stuff.
    so i'll update on how its going, but I'm intrested since video games have been a substantial part of my my childhood.
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    remember, I'm only 16 xD
    and its MUCH better pay than a fast food restaurant
    so this'll help me get a nice gift for people for christmas and birthdays
    SO.... farmed the solar pillar like 7 times, got all the fragments io needed. i died by moon lord 7 times as well XD
    damn. i was really hyped to make an auto truffle worm farm with the new stuff but the spawning for them broke i think.i made a report...
    Anyone know if melee is the way to go? I'm close to beating the cultist, and I know the solar pillar. But is it worth to go late game melee?
    neoselket
    neoselket
    YES. late game melee is the strongest class in the game.
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    Also one more question, post moonlord Magic is the way as well? Or melee Magic cross? Lunar flare and the prism are the some of the highest DPS in the game...
    neoselket
    neoselket
    probably magic once you get nebula armor.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom