Jaybarb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No luck with saves, but expert destroyer farm is almost done, farming traps right now
    :red:. i cant back up saves because i'm on mac and i dont have a world save or a steam game folder... :red: MY LIFE
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    did what you said, no luck
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    huh, weird. that normally works for me.
    Games ✔︎
    Games ✔︎
    ~/Library/Application Support/Terraria/Players

Copy the player you want to back up to your desktop or a secure folder. Make sure to COPY and not just drag it out. Make sure you have 2 of the same file before exiting.
    i cant connect to stream :/ kind of glad but kind of sad. guess sad moreover. well... waiting until i have stable connection, and I'm good:D
    destroyer farm is going decently well... i need to farm TONS of traps like spikes and stuff. will meet on pedguin's server sometime (cont)
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    if someone is available on monday or tuesday at like 10pm EST i'll say when i can, I'm willing to buy traps off someone 1 platinum per 20 spikes, and 1 gold per spiky ball trap.
    is 20 platinum without an afk grinder a thing to be proud of? xD i dont really know
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I think I have over that from all the time I spent grinding the Destroyer on Expert for Dev items. Damn, those souls sell for a lot.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I have like 37 platinum on my main. I use my main as a traveler sort of character. I have no world of my own, so I just join my friends in multiplayer and use that character to help them out.
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    ^^^^^ nice :p
    i'm thinking how i can make an expert working destroyer farm, because i want to make a grinder because i have a goal before moon lord of 100 platinum. so if you'd like a link of the release thread tell me.
    will my world corrupt on the 1.3 to 1.3.1 jump? if so I'm not updating until i beat moon lord on 1.3
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    i don't have a steam my games folder on my mac. i cant transfer a hard copy. I'm just hoping the save to cloud holds out for my world and character
    Dalentim
    Dalentim
    oh, i know nothing about mac and stuff, might want to take some extra care there
    Xylia
    Xylia
    AFAIK, launching 1.0 worlds is easily possible on 1.3 and should be possible on 1.3.1.

It's just that if there are any changes to worldgen, such as new biomes/structures/etc, they will not be present in old worlds. However, 1.3.1 won't have any of these types of changes I don't think so you should be 100% fine. If you want, back up your world when 1.3.1 drops and if it does go wrong, revert to 1.3.
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    also a possessed hatchet but didnt get it in the pic :/
    ethanciavo
    ethanciavo
    I would suggest you get some better gear from the events (pumpkin moon, frost moon) as well as fishron gear. You might be able to beat the cultist, but you're going to have a hard time against the celestial pillars and moon lord. Specifically, I would recommend the flairon. North pole is pretty good too but you don't absolutely need it.
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    i haven't been able to defeat fishron being in an expert world :/
    so flatiron may not be possible speaking of i have to kill a fair few to obtain it.
    but the vampire knives slice through plantera so duke fishron shouldn't be an issue. attempting again tonight.
    what's with "if you summon the boss near your spawn point they wont despawn on death. :-: summoned skeleton prime and he despawned on death
    Reactions: Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    I hate that bastard
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    i almost had him. all limbs were down and i was really close but i got stun-locked. so...
    Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    I hate him sooooo much. Dawn always comes when he has like 20 hp left
    is the ankh shield worth it for a late game accessory?
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    i use it for exploring. not really bosses. was just wondering.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    If you don't want to deal with the more common and annoying debuffs from Hardmode enemies (Broken Armor, Slowness, Blindness, etc) then definitely get it. If you'll be using it for bosses primarily, then don't bother.
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    i already have it :p
    post golem and using it for exploring. not bosses
    thx though
    running a mage and melee class right now. pros and cons of mixing classes? (my accessories are damage increasing for all weapons.)
    W1K
    W1K
    Mage works well with pretty much any other class because of the long-lasting AoE weapons (such as Nimbus Rod and Rainbow Rod). Having the extra damage on all weapons is also going to improve minions a tiny bit, altho it's always worth to have a minion regardless of class as there's no downside.
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    i have a minion, i get 6k+ dps from the supercharged laser cannon and laser machine gun.
    thats what I'm rolling with, a mana flower when i use them, and the rest of my accessories are geared to melee.
    so I'm keeping it because the machine gun rips golem to shreds with mythical as the reforge
    need help... farming martian invasions, got cosmic car key. nothing else. whats a good thing to get from the saucer other than the key?
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Also good drops are Influx Waver which is pretty worth farming, Xeno Staff, Laser Machinegun and Charged Blaster Cannon. The rest is pretty garbage.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Or wait, Anti-Gravity Hook is pretty good too.
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    farmed 4 invasions and got every drop. including the laser drill that is realy good imo.
    longer range than the pick saw and same mining value. and i use the possessed hatchet in a covered room and it does the work. i just hold left click xD
    but thanks for the help
    had a solar eclipse, got 2 platinum, 2 death sickles, 1 broken hero sword, and some random drops :D. ready to beat the :red: out of plantera
    Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    Lucky I need death sickles for my melee
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    use a demonic one with some menacing prefixes on your gear.
    i can get a solid 91 tooltip damage (just raw damage) but it works perfectly for martian saucers (a possessed hatchet is much better for your needs.
    just farm golem when you can. he is really easy if you pin him down with a good weapon.
    just GL dude
    god damn it :/. i clicked off screen when i had the plantera fight in the bag. i died because of it :/
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Such is the reason I do not like playing mouse-driven games windowed. Fullscreen or Borderless Window Maximized or nothing, lol.
    MASSIVE upgrades :D i got flame wings. I'm building an underworld farm for mob drops. will do a overview when it's finished :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom