• Labor of Love is here! Visit our Labor of Love thread for a special message from the team, a look at brand new Labor of Love merch, and the changelog (minus a few surprises 😉)
Jaybarb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hmmm. official terrarian or steampunker title? i need halp.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Both work. Honestly, titles hardly matter 'round here. I just use brain of cthulhu because I like the boss.
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    yeh. i might go with official terrarian just because.
    other forums it was like army ranks. the lowest is crap and the highest is a king in their eyes
    And its hard, and no not that way, you dirty minded :red:er. But hard mode. WoF was easy with a bee gun, pheonix gun, and lightning boots
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    and hard mode is hard without adamantine armor. i skip armor on all other hard mode ores and just go for adamantine because i don't want to waste time getting the crap load of other stuff required for the other sets
    ok, full tilt rn.
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    i summon the WoF and he spawns on the WRONG FKIN SIDE. i build to the right and he approaches from the right xD RIP ME
    Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    Uuuuuuuuuuugggghhhh I hate that glitch
    just finished farming up the 420 hellstone and 120 obsidian required for the molten gear. (continued)
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    now the WoF but i need weapon ideas. minishark possibly, maybe even the molten sword and a yoyo.
    want to use a yoyo because i have a counterweight and that crap xD
    so... suggestions of how to fight it?
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Lava Waders help immensely in fighting the WoF. They are rare, but they make traversing the underworld (if you have a Grappling Hook of some kind) that much easier.
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    i have a fire resist whatever potion. cant find water walking boots at all. but i have a hook so what I may do is make a ton of hook grabbing spots to swing forward...
    not sure. still prettying immensely
    and I'm mad... xD (continued)
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    a nymph spawned and 3 medusas came and stoned me and the nymph slaughtered me. then the nymph died to lava and the metal detector dropped xD
    rip me
    :red: ME. I DELETED MY :red:ING POST MOONLORD CHARACTER WHEN I WAS LAGGING... FML BACK TO RIGHT BEFORE WALL OF FLESH
    Just gonna speak my mind for a minute. (continuation below)
    Reactions: Varsia
    Granger
    Granger
    I just wish schools would teach you stuff you actually need to life. I graduated (not really) astrophysics and robotics. I can tell you everything about planets, stars, spaceships, their equipment, how to build them, stuff to consider for deep space travel and how to potentially overcome these difficulties.
    I dont know how to apply to jobs or cook a meal.
    Granger
    Granger
    (note: thats not really me, just a example)
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    Yes. i want to major in marine biology.
    i know how to cook a meal since both of my parents work later. they're doing overtime 2 times a week to make sure I'm able to not have to get student loans (that just makes a mess)
    so i am extremely grateful but... the amount of work they are doing in the overtime shift is double what they do on a normal shift (but double pay...) its crazy...
    damn. i need to find a money trough... its a 0.5% from dripplers and blood zombies :/ i need a blood moon pls
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I have a few spare ones, if you want. :indifferent:
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    :p working on a legit play through :/ thanks for offer :D
    i have 12/13 components for the cell phone and just got hard mode after about 30 hours of playing on the character i only use on the world :D
    doing recolors of current terraria items taking requests ON MY PROFILE PAGE will take color and stuff too.
    HALP. i cant get my sprite off the sheet i used :( and its really tiny... how do i get my sprite off a sheet saved on mac as sheet.png? >.<
    Fkin ay m8. my angler left for good. i woke him up without a house available and he said "jake left" and he isn't at any beaches... RIP ME
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    He should just spawn back in if you have an available house :p
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    :p trying now. need 2 available because of witch doctor and him. lets see what happens :D
    searched for a nymph all night and found ONE. didn't drop the metal detector i needed. FML
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    making a ghetto farm rn. xD battle potions, water candles, and some more random stuff.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Well, the LFA is bought from the traveling merchant, and the fish finder stuff... well gotta keep fishing once a day. But... you don't want to do TOO much fishing before hardmode. If metal detector is all you need... then yeah probably have to do farming in the caves (I recommend Jungle, higher mob spawns). Remember to actually KILL said mobs so new ones can spawn.
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    but i thought they only spawn in the caverns...
    i need LFA and metal detector. then I'm done in caverns for farming (until hard mode)
    but the nymph has a 0.6 spawn chance vs the 0.1 in hard mode. I'm gonna use the 0.6 while i have it :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom