• Labor of Love is here! Visit our Labor of Love thread for a special message from the team, a look at brand new Labor of Love merch, and the changelog (minus a few surprises 😉)
Jaybarb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• making a PDA farm. getting every droppable part in bulk and having the materials to make the rest its really hard so far. possible release
    anyone know a good way to get a depth meter and a compass? xD working for the GPS rn. fking hard... cant find a nymph. any tips?
    wooo just made the amazon yoyo. it with the sharpening station should shred the eye of cuthulu :D
    Its 1am right now after playing for like 3 hrs. xD. explored the desert. 4 heart crystals, mined a meteor and died a lot. GN everyone :D
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    Nurd. xD
    didnt think you'd actually join. LMFAO
    actually the nicest community.
    also profanity filter toggle is bae
    migrating from mc to terraria. :D the bs on mc rn is real. some EULA shut down most servers so its no fun
    F
    FishFishFish
    Cosmic needs an enable/disable profanity .-.
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    YAS
    but do you like terraria?
    kek
    Nahhhh. i get a traveling merchant with a DPS meter. i log off accidentally after selling lots of stuff for money and he is gone. lmfao RIP
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    .mov if thats what you mean
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    yeah, I don't think youtube likes that filetype. Try exporting the video as .mp4 or .wav in the editing software, or if you don't have that, recording software
    Jaybarb
    Jaybarb
    gonna try in the morning. late right now. thanks for the help though
    Lmao. my guides name is daniel. expert mode, so my world is named damn daniel until he dies xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom