Recent content by Jaybird11

1. Jaybird11

Mobile Pet Visual Problem

That's the problem: The other two don't work, and when I click the eye, nothing happens.
  2. Jaybird11

Mobile Pet Visual Problem

(I'm on a Chromebook) I accidentally disabled the pet effect by right-clicking it, and I don't want to have to use the item every time. How do I make the pet slot visible again?
  3. Jaybird11

it also had cockroaches in it, proof that it was lean (wait, cockroaches aren't in lean?)

it also had cockroaches in it, proof that it was lean (wait, cockroaches aren't in lean?)
  4. Jaybird11

Resolved Question about the special names under actual name

well that's gonna be difficult, but I can try! Thanks man. Btw... how to I get other text under my main replies? You know, like you have "I ask that you please use it/its pronouns when referring to me. I am willing to accept other pronouns, but these are preferred?"
  5. Jaybird11

Resolved Question about the special names under actual name

For example, mine is Official Terrarian. How do I get the Retinazer one?
  6. Jaybird11

I threw up on the floor and it was purple

I threw up on the floor and it was purple
  7. Jaybird11

Fargowiltas not working

48 in total
  8. Jaybird11

Fargowiltas not working

(this is 64bit btw) afkpets alchemistnpc antisocial autotrash bags bosschecklist bosscursor calamitymod calamitymusic calvalex_9.3 cheatsheet clickerclass custompets disablecorruptionspread easierbossloot extensive inventory All four of the fargo's mods fkbossbar flextapeIII hamstarhelpers...
  9. Jaybird11

Fargowiltas not working

10. Jaybird11

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

I can't find the Plugins.ini file, can you help with that?
Back
Top Bottom