Recent content by jcrne

1. jcrne

Hot Topic Your Terraria Progress, Announcements, and Moments! Share Them Here!

been playing since 1.2 and ranked up 2,011 hours.
  2. jcrne

World Is always turning into night

In my prehardmode world whenever I sleep and get up near 4:30AM for the quest, at 4:33AM it switches to night (7:33PM) like that. Just ticks into nighttime. What is happening and could it be because I used an enchanted sundail in pre hardmode?
  3. jcrne

Why doesn't my Eternia crystal stand work?

yeah found the problem
  4. jcrne

Why doesn't my Eternia crystal stand work?

it has 80 block on each side of the crystal, and I thought it would work with a ramp. doesn't it?
  5. jcrne

Need help on a destroyer arena

I've heard it needs to be 300 blocks tall, however at that point i'm in space at risk of harpies and wyverns, and I also don't remember being that high on my last effective arena. So, in an arena tall enough where the destroyer cant reach it, does it have to be 300 blocks or is it around like...
  6. jcrne

Game Mechanics Reset Achievements

There should be feature where we could reset achievements through the game. It'd be nice to be able to try and do them all again. Resetting would only reset the game achievements and not the steam achievements. When you click on "reset achievements" it'll give a warning saying "are you sure?".
  7. jcrne

Other Shield idea.

well the way you use it can be quick to block something real quickly like the ufo laser or moonlord laser, or other projectiles. Its not passive, and if you can use it right it'd be really useful and tactical.
  8. jcrne

Other Shield idea.

It would allow you to guard like the brand of inferno. Therefore letting you take less damage while guarding. Get the brand of inferno an you'll see.
  9. jcrne

Weapons & Equip Shield Buff Accessory Idea

Hey, Shields give defense and kb resistance but in my opinion they deserve a buff. I recently got the Brand of the Inferno and I sparked the idea of an accessory. A shield charm that'll allow you to use shields to block, similar to the Brand of Inferno effect. Like how the soaring insignia...
  10. jcrne

Other Shield idea.

In my opinion, They should add an accessory like the soaring insignia which boosts shields. Like "Shield Charm" which allows you to use the blocking action like the Brand of the Inferno gives. Soaring insignia would boost wings while Shield Charm could boost shields. A little idea that could be...
  11. jcrne

Game Mechanics Please, for the love of God, REMOVE THE CRUMBLING BLOCKS!

Its very frustrating trying to get through them. Theres just too much of it less of the crumbling blocks would be good.
  12. jcrne

Small tips I have for new players in hardcore mode

1 Fight pirate invasions goblin armies and kill every enemy you see in a biome in which you don't have a key. You want to be able to get the chest items the second after you beat plantera. 2 Ranged should fight destroyer first with the stormbow and Melee can take down skeletron prime easier than...
  13. jcrne

Where can I get or buy older versions of terraria?

Thanks, do you know if itll corrupt or override my terraria software or my save files?
Back
Top Bottom