JDragon

Stuff Mainly About Me & Terraria Along With Me Just Saying Random Stuff:
Just a gamer that played Terraria for I think 2 years. I had too much fun really knowing exactly how much I played. I'm pretty sure I played at least 2000 hours of Terraria. I played the Xbox360 version for the longest time with and without friends a lot. Like, a lot. And I played by myself on the PC version for just over 500 hours. I played I think a couple hours on the mobile version, I played for a while on the XboxOne version, and I played a lot on the 3DS version but I don't think as much as the PC version. I did make actual characters with personality and a story, like another Terraria player named HappyDays(You probably heard of him, and is one of my favorite YouTubers:D), but on the 3DS version. The first character I made is named Marcus. Marcus the Magician. He supposed to be an evil demon on a mission to... I can talk about that another time. But yeah, that's my Terraria life. I've been on and off with the game because I either can't play it with friends sometimes, they want to play something else, I literally can't play by breaking it(PC version I'm talking about for breaking it cuz I always mess something up:redspin:), or I just try to play games that I didn't play before.​

I give Terraria a 97/100 cuz I hate spider caves(they scare the crap out of me:eek: but its just my problem), some weapons are completely useless, and some enemies I just hate(Spider enimies[Blood Crawler is ok I guess] fire imps[Not goblin sorcerers because you fight them on the surface so you can actually get to them], and I think that's it).
All bosses are amazing tho but the Ocram is easy(Or I just fought it too late in the game:confused:), and the Lunatic Cultist either is too easy or spectre armor is more powerful than I thought and Marcus is just freaking OP. I was able to beat them by mainly just standing still and clicking the attack button:cool:.
Terraria is one of my favorite games ever(no joke and some other people can say the same) but in my opinion, the things I just mentioned just don't make me happy when I play.​

Mostly Not About Terraria & Just Me With Other Things:
Some games that I have yet to finish but plan on finishing: Most Castlevania games, Wario Land games, Mega Man Fan Games, Mother 3, and The Legend of Zelda games. An odd group, but still must play games.

Some Info Of Me & Gaming

The devices I have: XboxOne, Xbox360, 3DS, DSI, Phone, Laptop, PS4(It's my step dad's tho so I don't go on it much) Wii U, PS2, PS1, and Gamecube. I do a lot of gaming.
Lost my gamecube tho when moving to a new house a couple years ago. Mom said it didn't have any use:mad:;(:nymph:
PS1 & 2 is probably in my attic.
I also used to have a PS3. There wasn't many games so I just watched Pokemon Let's Plays on YT of all things, and played Uncharted 3.

Pokemon

I'm also a Pokemon Master. My first team is on Pokemon DPPl(Gen 4)
My Pokemon team is, Infernape, Staraptor, Floatzel, Machoke, Luxray, and something else. I forgot the last one cuz I kept changing my pokemon. The 2 I can remember(and is probably the 6th) are Togetic and Lucario. And yes, as you can see, gen 4 is my first and favorite gen. In my opinion, 4>7>3>6>(2 or 5)>1
I try my best at gaming to be an all around gaming master

I Do Things
I have a YouTube Channel! If you want to watch my videos, which is gaming of Terraria, Roblox, and other types of games, Click Here! I am a little new to video making, so i'm an amatuer youtuber. At this point in time, I am having trouble being able to get videos out and I am just under 8000 Views with 118 Subscribers. I will still try my best to get videos out there though! I need to get a better laptop to actually make videos with good quality and a lot less lag.
Like I said, I play Roblox. If you do to, my profile, and fan group, is here!;)
Birthday
September 21
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Xbox 360
  3. Terraria: Mobile
  4. Terraria: Xbox One
  5. Terraria: Nintendo 3DS
Occupation
Chillin with friends, playing games, video making

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  3. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  4. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  5. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  6. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
Back
Top Bottom