Recent content by Jelly928🌳

1. Jelly928🌳

It's literally been bugging for for the past 5 years since I started playing this game.

It's literally been bugging for for the past 5 years since I started playing this game.
  2. Jelly928🌳

@Redigit🌳 and anyone else reading this post. Hear me out. I know the Legacy Console content...

@Redigit🌳 and anyone else reading this post. Hear me out. I know the Legacy Console content wasn't part of the original vision of the game, but Can you make Crimson enemies drop souls of blight? It's the "essence of infected creatures", the theme of the biome, and the it's color matches with...
  3. Jelly928🌳

3DS Jelly928 | The Ultimate Terraria Challenge | My Final Playthrough.

That's actually a good idea. Cheers bro, and thanks for sticking around so far. 👍
  4. Jelly928🌳

My solution is simple: rocket boots, ropes, hoiks, and an unhealthy amount of prep time for each boss :D
  5. Jelly928🌳

6 hours into my hardest challenge yet and still going strong! The community have been so nice...

6 hours into my hardest challenge yet and still going strong! The community have been so nice too! I missed this and I'm going to miss it once it's over: 3DS - Jelly928 | The Ultimate Terraria Challenge | My Final Playthrough.
  6. Jelly928🌳

If it wasn't for that mimic spawning. I would ba e spent tens of hours just farming copper from slimes. I needed the merchant to move in because I wanted to get a bug net so id have some fishing bait. Once that happened, I spent a while just catching butterflies and grasshoppers. I ended up with...
  7. Jelly928🌳

Morning all. Here's some screenshots as promised. These were such a pain to convert and I didn't even get the order right lol. But it's better than nothing I guess.
  8. Jelly928🌳

Bruh all of the screenshots are in bmp formats, I'll try and convert em as soon as I can, but Ima need to get some sleep first. Ciao.
  9. Jelly928🌳

I have a hallow to my left and a crimson to my right. I realized that they would spread faster due to the world being in HardMode, so I built my base about 20 tiles in the air.
  10. Jelly928🌳

UPDATE HELOOOOOOOOOO- I've been going for about six hours. Progress is pretty slow, but this is genuinely the most fun I have ever had with this game:
  11. Jelly928🌳

Yeah, you are right actually. The wiki can be a bit unreliable. Just in case, I'll try farming frost moons if I ever somehow get that far :)
  12. Jelly928🌳

I honestly have no idea, but the 3DS version has tons of useless items. If you use an inventory editor, you can obtain dyes, even though you cannot dye items in that version. It's a weird version of the game lol
  13. Jelly928🌳

I think it might be because 3DS is based off of 1.2.1 but has some 1.2.2 features, such as duke fishron. As far as I know, the item might exist but the mount most likely doesn't function. I remember spending hours grinding the king slime because I wanted to get the slimy saddle, but it never...
  14. Jelly928🌳

Lol you commented on my first ever post like 4 years ago. It's crazy that you're still active.

Lol you commented on my first ever post like 4 years ago. It's crazy that you're still active.
Back
Top Bottom