Recent content by Jenosis

1. Jenosis

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

Critters no longer drop their accessories as it clogged everyone's inventory constantly. Their accessories are now crafted with their respective critter + Essence Gem from the Game Hunter at any Work Bench.
  2. Jenosis

Unfortunately there's not a way to do that in the prompt; you'd have to generate the world in the main menu in game.
  3. Jenosis

That doesn't look right. I updated it for the most recent version of tML and there's not been incorrect coordinate heights for the tile in question. Are using the most recent version of the mod? (1.7.4.1)
  4. Jenosis

Will think about those for future updates. Cookbook is *20* paper at a bookcase. If you need a bookcase you can use paper to make books for a bookcase.
  5. Jenosis

Yes you can click no if you don't want the biome to gen on worldgen.
  6. Jenosis

I've had it drop consistently on my end. I say try disabling some mods to see which mod is causing. I'd test it with other mods, but my hands are tied with irl stuff atm.
  7. Jenosis

Are you using the most recent version? If so: what mods are you running alongside?
  8. Jenosis

Ayyy looking spiffy. Originally wanted the star biome to spawn like the sky islands, but couldn't really figure worldgen out for that. I like the concepts!
  9. Jenosis

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

I'd like to submit a Hula Dancer vanity
  10. Jenosis

this is a known bug and currently going through and fixing this on walls and blocks
  11. Jenosis

Was actually added awhile ago. IN any case I've nerfed them for next update (which hopefully shouldn't take me long).
  12. Jenosis

it's been fixed since then and the fixed version is on mod browser
  13. Jenosis

haven't been doing much business here in this thread because I've no interest in the forums much anymore so copy pasting the changelog from the discord: Additions: -Added Chalcedony, Aquamairne, Peridot, and Rose Quartz Gems -Added Gem Furniture -Added Star Dirt and Fertile Dirt -Added...
  14. Jenosis

should be at the apiary
  15. Jenosis

Official Your favorite blocks

Well it was crystal blocks, but after looking at this I think it might be Starry Blocks too.~:passionate:
Back
Top Bottom