• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Jenosis

1. Jenosis

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

Was actually added awhile ago. IN any case I've nerfed them for next update (which hopefully shouldn't take me long).
  2. Jenosis

it's been fixed since then and the fixed version is on mod browser
  3. Jenosis

haven't been doing much business here in this thread because I've no interest in the forums much anymore so copy pasting the changelog from the discord: Additions: -Added Chalcedony, Aquamairne, Peridot, and Rose Quartz Gems -Added Gem Furniture -Added Star Dirt and Fertile Dirt -Added...
  4. Jenosis

should be at the apiary
  5. Jenosis

Official Your favorite blocks

Well it was crystal blocks, but after looking at this I think it might be Starry Blocks too.~:passionate:
  6. Jenosis

god I've been too busy with irl recently that I forgot this forum exists I will work on getting spawn rates fixed back up ASAP. As for the Magic Storage thing. I need a log of the crash. You can't tell me to fix it without giving me a log of that crash. From what I've been hearing is that some...
  7. Jenosis

release for tML 0.10.1.2: 1.7.2.3 - Updated for tML 0.10.1.2 - Fear not you no longer have to feel bad about accidentally killing critters(most of the time). Critter Accessories have been added and are obtained by killing representative critter. - Added the rest of the living wood walls - Loam...
  8. Jenosis

it's because I haven't updated for recent version (which I will later today) I haven't stopped working; I'm just really bad at communicating on forums. With me having a fulltime job now it's hard for me to do all the modding I want like I did before I got it.
  9. Jenosis

thank you

thank you
  10. Jenosis

Orion Armor has low defense because of the lifesteal set bonus (that and there's not really any throwing armor past fossil to balance it out properly). Also will try to fix those 2 problems with the minions.
  11. Jenosis

do you have discord by any chance?

do you have discord by any chance?
  12. Jenosis

man I really wanna get back into building stuff again

man I really wanna get back into building stuff again
  13. Jenosis

I figure Starshine Platforms went with it
  14. Jenosis

PC Jenosis' Collection of Builds

Wow uh... it's kinda been awhile since I've been on here huh. Figured I'd post something I built just in time for the holidays: been favoring modded building more than vanilla building these past 2 years and this is something I finally got around to doingon my own time. (This build has Chads...
Top Bottom