Recent content by Jfreak9

1. Jfreak9

Mac Terraria Not Loading/Crashing On MacOS Mojave

This is happening to me as well. I am still trying to figure out a fix. App crashes after a minute or two. Also has been slow or stops responding in general
  2. Jfreak9

My brother started playing Terraria. Yeay! :D

My brother started playing Terraria. Yeay! :D
  3. Jfreak9

That is no fun :(

That is no fun :(
  4. Jfreak9

Welcome!

Welcome!
  5. Jfreak9

I wish the Baby Skeletron Head actually attacked, that Dungeon Guardian was freaking hard to...

I wish the Baby Skeletron Head actually attacked, that Dungeon Guardian was freaking hard to kill . . .
  6. Jfreak9

Mac Terraria won't start

I am having the same issue I bought terraria from GoG it will not launch whatsoever. . .
  7. Jfreak9

Official Terraria Now Available on GOG!

Got the GOG version working on my Mac through a wrapper. A lot easier than trying to do so through steam :D
  8. Jfreak9

Do you know if it requires internet connection? I live where the internet is not so good, was...

Do you know if it requires internet connection? I live where the internet is not so good, was thinking about getting Wii U for christmas but with sucky internet I didn't know if it would be worth it.
  9. Jfreak9

Got terraria working on my mac yeay!

Got terraria working on my mac yeay!
  10. Jfreak9

Windows to Mac

Found someone who made a wrapper for the GoG version http://paulthetall.com/terraria-mac/
  11. Jfreak9

Windows to Mac

Thanks for the Reply
  12. Jfreak9

Windows to Mac

While I wait for the Mac Version to come out. I saw the posting where the PC version was released on GOG and was $2. I decided what the heck and buy it. I at least got the soundtrack to listen to. So since I now have the PC version I was looking for help or suggestions on how to get it to work...
  13. Jfreak9

She has posted on her wall, not likely within 2 months.

She has posted on her wall, not likely within 2 months.
  14. Jfreak9

Official Looking for Testers!

So for those who are hyped saying this means it will come out "Soon" here is a post on Cenx wall to get some perspective
Back
Top Bottom