Recent content by JHaitch

1. JHaitch

Terraria State of the Game - January 2020

I'm excited for 2020 terraria!!!
  2. JHaitch

Custom Terraria Switch Joycons from Elite Gaming Gear: Preorders Open Now!

Pre-ordered the shells hyped for the tool kit too! 😍 I wanna scream, but that would involve family running towards me. 😆
  3. JHaitch

Time to Get Your Wiring On - Terraria 1.3.1 Update Launches Today on Switch!

(I'm Sorry for the long reply) Wanted to point out some other things I noticed. (I'll just put a grave near the door and let the message read "Died by slamming the door") Yes, while I'm still zoomed out it was still crashing, as the Angler would seem to be right back where he was once, but it...
  4. JHaitch

Thank you! :) I even deleted the game and re-download it to see if it would continue and it did. Now that I know zooming out will fix it, but the "NPC" Angler seems to be tide with the bug, as with each crash you have to re-interact with the "NPC" and never moves into an available housing. I've...
  5. JHaitch

I'm glad this update came out on the switch! Now i'm going to spend more hours on it, as my life is absorbed into playing it!
Back
Top Bottom