Recent content by Jhunter2097

1. Jhunter2097

Terraria State of the Game - August 2022

I thought the Town slimes on the Town slime shirt were just Kirbys for a second lol
  2. Jhunter2097

So I played terraria 1.4.3 and fought master mode Deerclops... and it was fun! I did die a few...

So I played terraria 1.4.3 and fought master mode Deerclops... and it was fun! I did die a few times during the fight, but I figured out how to dodge its attacks! I got the new Weather Pain magic weapon and my god, ITS SO BROKEN. Not only does this weapon homes in on enemies and attacks them...
  3. Jhunter2097

Thanks! You too!

Thanks! You too!
  4. Jhunter2097

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! Guys I have great news! My internet came back on, which means I can download...

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! Guys I have great news! My internet came back on, which means I can download 1.4.3 on my switch! BEST. WEEKEND. EVER!!
  5. Jhunter2097

Terraria State of the Game - April 2022

Coral Furniture??? Man, now I really wish I had my internet back on now. Also that Fart Kart minecraft is amazing. I must get that now.
  6. Jhunter2097

too late i already saw it

too late i already saw it
  7. Jhunter2097

Terraria 1.4.1 - 1.4.3 Out Now on Console & Mobile!

Aw man, I forgot I dont have internet currently so I can't update to 1.4.3 :( Hope everyone else enjoys it.
  8. Jhunter2097

OK, Its April 27, but they said to wait for the exact release time. I wonder when?

OK, Its April 27, but they said to wait for the exact release time. I wonder when?
  9. Jhunter2097

Ok, thanks for the info.

Ok, thanks for the info.
  10. Jhunter2097

To be honest, I don't know much about The Costant seed in the DST crossover. I know that in that...

To be honest, I don't know much about The Costant seed in the DST crossover. I know that in that seed, it makes it so that you need food to survive, otherwise you will die, just like in DST. Does anyone know what else it does?
  11. Jhunter2097

So I went on Terraria's Twitter today and they said THAT THE PARITY UPDATE FOR CONSOLES COMES...

So I went on Terraria's Twitter today and they said THAT THE PARITY UPDATE FOR CONSOLES COMES OUT ON 4/27!! That means it comes out tormorrow!!! I am so excited! Are you?
  12. Jhunter2097

Terraria State of the Game - March 2022

The stacking items feature looks SOOO GOOD it kinda might be overpowered. Can't wait for the update to come out on console!
Back
Top Bottom