Well you're no TheLegend27 that's for sure
  2. Jiiiiiiiiku

Jesus Christ why does paint make building :red: 10x more overwhelming

Jesus Christ why does paint make building :red: 10x more overwhelming
  3. Jiiiiiiiiku

Who is ready to go "meh" for E3?

Who is ready to go "meh" for E3?
  4. Jiiiiiiiiku

Forgot about the 400 item limit, let a Hallowed Key despawn in Solar Eclipse...

Forgot about the 400 item limit, let a Hallowed Key despawn in Solar Eclipse. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  5. Jiiiiiiiiku

Reminder that this still exists and is still funny...

Reminder that this still exists and is still funny http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/remove-building-mining-from-terraria.114683/
  6. Jiiiiiiiiku

"Take a nap, you'll feel refreshed!" I feel dead.

"Take a nap, you'll feel refreshed!" I feel dead.
  7. Jiiiiiiiiku

Like LITERALLY 1 arrow away from a kill.

Like LITERALLY 1 arrow away from a kill.
  8. Jiiiiiiiiku

I think I have curse on me that no matter what way I play, I will always die to WoF when it's at...

I think I have curse on me that no matter what way I play, I will always die to WoF when it's at less than 100 health.
  9. Jiiiiiiiiku

Question, is there a way in wiring that you can set it so that all doors will be closed with a...

Question, is there a way in wiring that you can set it so that all doors will be closed with a switch (like a lockdown button)
  10. Jiiiiiiiiku

You know for some reason whenever the thought of paint in this game comes across my mind I lose...

You know for some reason whenever the thought of paint in this game comes across my mind I lose all my will to play. Don't know why.
  11. Jiiiiiiiiku

It's really satisfying when you realize you're overprepared for a boss. Like enough so that you...

It's really satisfying when you realize you're overprepared for a boss. Like enough so that you decide, ":red: it, another one"
  12. Jiiiiiiiiku

Alright new world, new builds! *proceeds to make box homes for NPCs again*

Alright new world, new builds! *proceeds to make box homes for NPCs again*
  13. Jiiiiiiiiku

Are we gonna get a changelog? I love me some changelogs

Are we gonna get a changelog? I love me some changelogs
  14. Jiiiiiiiiku

Biome Keys drop in the the respective Biomed Desert, right?

Biome Keys drop in the the respective Biomed Desert, right?
  15. Jiiiiiiiiku

PC Stairs

Place down platforms diagonally and hammer them. They'll connect to each other. Alternatively, if you're just doing straight ordinary stairs, you can use Smart Cursor to instantly put them down.
Back
Top Bottom