Recent content by JimTheCracker

1. JimTheCracker

Items Mod suggestions

Thank you I will fix that as soon as possible.
  2. JimTheCracker

Items Mod suggestions

So... I'm trying to become a modder and I need some suggestions, I put it under Items because I think NPC's and other stuff like that so... yeah if there is something you want to see in a mod add it to this thread
  3. JimTheCracker

Items a kind of chest mover ( if you don't know, you cannot break or move chest with itens inside of it)

So would the chest turn into an item or would it just be floating around you until you use the hammer again?
  4. JimTheCracker

Items a kind of chest mover ( if you don't know, you cannot break or move chest with itens inside of it)

So this would basically turn chests into a shulker box from MC?
  5. JimTheCracker

Items "New" gun Plz, add minigun plz relogic

Simply, no. (I'm not a dev but trying to become a modder)
  6. JimTheCracker

Items Fidget Summon

I am trying to become a modder and I at first thought you wanted someone to implement fidget spinners into the game, while I would like this I still don't think I could pull this off.
  7. JimTheCracker

Trying to become a new modder.

Trying to become a new modder.
  8. JimTheCracker

Items New use for shortswords?

Hello, I am planning to become a new terraria modder by the end of the year and I'm interested in the potential of this. If this is not implemented in the Journey's end update, then please join my discord: Join the Mod Ideas Discord Server! so we can stay in touch as I work on this. I swear this...
Back
Top Bottom