Recent content by JK0

1. JK0

Gotta Go Fast!

Hey, nice use of Terraria mechanics. I was wondering if the timer could be reversed so I could have a countdown of, for example, 2 minutes. Keep up :)
  2. JK0

Sprites A few device suggestions

Those are actually pretty amazing ideas and I'd love to see them in-game. :O
  3. JK0

Blocks & Decoration Lunar Furniture!

Wow, sorry for resurrecting this post, but this idea is genial and you should keep up and make the sprites for stardust, nebula and luminite furniture sets as well! :D
  4. JK0

1.3.6 New Furniture Preview

The thing I want the most for Terraria 1.3.6 is the game running on my dead-end PC again. ;( Though I'm super excited to see Terraria advancing and breaking imagination barriers once more! This game is amazing <3
  5. JK0

Blocks & Decoration A few suggestions for wiring features that would be extremely useful in custom maps

Almost every suggestion here is about chests, lovely... Hahaha Great suggestions btw, I would love Chest Content Sensors and Inventory Stealers in the game. :D
  6. JK0

- .... --- ..- / ... .... .- .-.. - / ..- -. -.. . .-. --. --- / - .... . / -- --- ... - / ...

- .... --- ..- / ... .... .- .-.. - / ..- -. -.. . .-. --. --- / - .... . / -- --- ... - / ... .--. .-.. . -. -.. .. -.. / --- ..-. / -... .. .-. - .... -.. .- -.-- ... (corrected!)
  7. JK0

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

A giant Unicorn that spits rainbows! Just kidding. Hahaha
  8. JK0

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I loved the idea, but the problem is that Terraria uses pulse(tick) based wiring, they may work like normal wires if they just have one state (the on state) and when a plate is placed and stepped on it would activate like normal wires OR this may be a new way of wiring in Terraria, the on/off...
  9. JK0

Game Mechanics Minecarting Ideas - You suggest as well

Well, most of those can be achieved with the Normal and Luminite Tracks, except if you want 2.5D Trick Tracks, but it may not be a good idea for Terraria that is only 2D. Anyway, thank you for supporting and suggesting, your idea was taken in consideration but I don't know if it would work with...
  10. JK0

Game Mechanics Moving chests which are not empty.

He would need to be extremely skilled in dodging the enemies attacks to move the chest from dungeon or underworld, and he would need to go back to his home without the mirror or recall potions. I think the only possible exploit would be with ocean chests(move outside of water to look their loot...
  11. JK0

But let's be real, grapefruit is a really good fruit isn't it? Hahaha

But let's be real, grapefruit is a really good fruit isn't it? Hahaha
  12. JK0

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

This is the perfect way to remove the glitch and at the same time leave the glitch the way it is. Certainly it will boost Terraria peculiarity and uniqueness, using glitch in favor instead of trying to fight against them. A game that uses proposital 'glitches' is Axiom Verge and it is a really...
  13. JK0

And respond to the commission conv. providing the details I requested.

And respond to the commission conv. providing the details I requested.
  14. JK0

Hahaha, I'm not the type of guy that like salty chaos, I just like salty food... Hypertension in...

Hahaha, I'm not the type of guy that like salty chaos, I just like salty food... Hypertension in 3 2 1. Now, go suggest a minecart idea! And go to steam! :P
  15. JK0

You, feeling creative? Suggest a minecart idea here

You, feeling creative? Suggest a minecart idea here
Back
Top Bottom