Recent content by Jmatt_8321

1. Jmatt_8321

Mobile Terraria Mobile Easter Update: Expanded Worlds & More!

They're still trying to fix some bugs and you want 1.3+ things? Ok, calm down there, it'll be awhile before that can happen, just gotta be patient man, they'll get to that stuff sooner or later. And what's this about the dungeon guardian pet doing 100 damage? It's a pet, not a minion. Use the...
  2. Jmatt_8321

Mobile Terraria Mobile Easter Update: Expanded Worlds & More!

No, that's been there for quite some time, try keeping the joystick in the middle of the circle. Although a bug I've seen is that I can't seem to summon the frost hydra.
  3. Jmatt_8321

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Well it just happened to me too
  4. Jmatt_8321

Yeah, you use the magic mirror, it's hard to explain though so here's the link to the video:
  5. Jmatt_8321

Well, I'm not gonna waste a slot for a cape, although they do do look incredibly cool, I mean I want vanity accessories.
  6. Jmatt_8321

I wonder when the the next UI update wil be? I wanna do character customization so bad! Especially the capes. :sigh:
  7. Jmatt_8321

Actually as long as you have the needed quest fish in your inventory and talk to him, the quest will be turned in and completed.
  8. Jmatt_8321

OMG finally got the scaly truffle!!! Geez, within the time it took me to get this I got one zephyr fish, a frozen key mold, and two Crimson key molds, like dang.
  9. Jmatt_8321

Damn, I've been fishing for the scaly truffle for an hour! Then just when I was about to give up I got the zephyr fish which is extremely rare! Pigrons are spawning and everything, guess it's all up to luck and numbers now.
  10. Jmatt_8321

Hey guys, any tips on defeating the frost moon. FYI I'm doing a lance/spear only run... sooo... Yeah.
  11. Jmatt_8321

Charity Stream! Join other Terrarians to support a great cause!

That'd be cool if they added HappyDays into this! For me at least.:D
  12. Jmatt_8321

Depends on how good your armor and accessories are, and also your dodging skills of course. I've fought Fishron without him hitting me once.
  13. Jmatt_8321

Actually you can remove walls easily by just holding the joy stick in the middle of the circle, removes walls quickly I found out. REALLY helps.
  14. Jmatt_8321

I've seen some people use them in multi-player, what I really want is the reindeer mount.
  15. Jmatt_8321

Just the fishing rod, or overall fishing power?
Back
Top Bottom