Recent content by Joe Dolca

1. Joe Dolca

tModLoader BlockCrusader's Mods

The dormant orbs do stack, but the awakened ones don't. Except for the shiny orbs, those do stack and consume one at a time
  2. Joe Dolca

Can you make it so it stacks but it only consumes one at a time? Rapid mashing right click is still faster than what happens now
  3. Joe Dolca

I was there... when the stories started to be written...

I was there... when the stories started to be written...
  4. Joe Dolca

Any chance you can make the experience orbs stack? It's a pain having to do it one at a time when leveling weapons
  5. Joe Dolca

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I am having an issue with the Boss Rush Exo Mechs. The mechs seem to be defeated multiple times at once making the progress bar go past 100 and softlocking the event. I have Fargo's Loot Bonus in my modlist but I turned it off for bosses, which seems to work with every other boss except these...
  6. Joe Dolca

Help with Drunk Seed world

So I managed to figure out the dungeon is underground but... how do I fight skeletron? My only point of access to the dungeon dumps me in Dungeon Guardian range, and I get obliterated every time. Is there some sort of trick I don't know about?
  7. Joe Dolca

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Any plans to make the Elemental and Cosmis Shivs function like 1.4 shortswords? It feels weird they are made from Starlight but can't aim around like it
  8. Joe Dolca

tModLoader Risk of Slime Rain - Risk of Rain in Terraria

Will this mean new items or just porting the existing ones?
  9. Joe Dolca

tModLoader Terrarium Arcana

No wiki as far as I know. You can mostly use Recipe Browser, but for some reason it doesn't have all the drops properly categorized, meaning there'll be drops not in the browser for whatever reason.
  10. Joe Dolca

tModLoader [1.4.4] NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria

I reached level 125 in early hardmode, before mech bosses. The default level cap thus feels a bit low. I turned on infinite leveling so i could keep scaling up, so it's not an unfixable issue.
  11. Joe Dolca

tModLoader [1.4.4] NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria

The mod makes high defense monsters like Calamity's Giant Clam take 1 dmg no matter if the clam is open or closed (It's supposed to only have massive def when closed, but it somehow also has it while open) Is there any config that can fix this?
  12. Joe Dolca

tModLoader Terrarium Arcana

The boot upgrade to the lava waders doesn't protect from hot blocks like hellstone brick I should say something more too... I am having a blast playing as a mage. Earlymode the Worm Tooth tome is definitely broken when paired with mana regen potion. I was disappointed to see uranium didn't...
  13. Joe Dolca

tModLoader Alternative Gem Staffs Mod

These all look pretty neat! But it's sad they are early prehardmode gear. Will you expand into staves made out of hardmode matierials? You have the talent to make unique projectile types.
  14. Joe Dolca

tModLoader Portable Crafting Charms

Do these work with Magic Storage? Would save a lot of crafting station space.
  15. Joe Dolca

tModLoader Risk of Slime Rain - Risk of Rain in Terraria

I dunno if it's my resolution or what but the graphics of the items at the bottom left corner on the screen overlap with the text chat, so when an NPC joins the world I can't read what or who it is.
Back
Top Bottom