Recent content by Joeb7919

1. Joeb7919

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

The "Exampleherb" and Exampleherbseeds" in the examplemod gives you some of the basic info on how to create plants. What exactly are you trying to do. Making a plant is not hard, but what do you want to do with that plant? Are you planning on just making it an ingredient for something else or...
  2. Joeb7919

The 64bit version is experimental. It is not updated anywhere near as much as regular tmodloader. Here is the thread on it. If you have never specifically downloaded the 64bit version you have always been using the default 32bit version. It just never told you about the ram limits until now...
  3. Joeb7919

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Is there anyway you can allow it to add multiple tweaks at once? For instance when pulling up a list allow us to hold ctrl and select multiple items then press the add tweaks button to add all the selected?
  4. Joeb7919

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

The first item was the issue. When I checked every item in the folder I extracted the program to showed as blocked. So I went through them all and unblocked averything. Then it worked fine. I am curious as to why it only did it to this version and none of the previous ones. I am on windows 10...
  5. Joeb7919

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

When trying to use the chest names tweak, I get this crash when trying to load terraria. I tried it with a new tweak list and only the Show Chest Names on Chest Tweak. I did not change any options or anything else.
  6. Joeb7919

Am I missing something? On the latest 11.7.3 it says I have the GOG version and have done that but when I load TML it still pulls up as 1.3.5.3 instead of 1.4.0.4.
  7. Joeb7919

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

What is not in terraria that you are using? Or is there a way to know what is harmony and what is not currently? Of course I know your program is not open source so if you don't want to share any of the code I understand.
  8. Joeb7919

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Worked fine on my GOG 1.4.0.3 after that. Both launching from the main program and creating a permanently patched version. Although on the patched version it gives me an error aabout harmony items, I do not know what those are but will test what I have added and if I find one that doesn't work I...
  9. Joeb7919

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Doesn't look like it. I tried launching and it opened my steam to the terraria page. Even though I have the GOG version. Creating a patchedterraria.exe gives an error looking for the steamworks.dll. Even though the original exe is a GOG version.
  10. Joeb7919

tModLoader Portable Storage

I am having a hard time making the quantum bucket. The empty bucket it asks for is different than the normal empty bucket. How do you make the new one?
  11. Joeb7919

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

$10 for a game that will give hours and hours of entertainment is not the same as a new $70 game that you play for 20 minutes before you are ready to return it. Even people who don't have a lot of money need entertainment of some kind or they find ways to amuse themselves that break laws.
  12. Joeb7919

PC PC is getting controller support!

We finally have our date! Thanks To Cenx
  13. Joeb7919

XInput GamePad Support Mod [Pre-1.3]

Well it looks like at least things with Prism are moving forward. Meowmaritus an hour ago Added Main.Update()->OnUpdateKeyboardHook (for XGSM) Thanks Meowmaritus.
  14. Joeb7919

XInput GamePad Support Mod [Pre-1.3]

I have also been following for quite a while. Since well before this mod came to these forums. The only reason I even know these forums exist is because of following your mod. Created an account here to say thank you and I hope prism comes along and makes things easier for you and you continue...
Back
Top Bottom