Recent content by JOEbob

1. JOEbob

Single Thread RP Defeat the-

[Personal 1] Terramodder, care to red this statement? The Martian Engineer exists with its depicted stats, on my and the Terramodder's side. Better hurry with that, though. It might be a bit difficult in another minute or so, because... (...giving the Terramodder time to Red the statement...)...
  2. JOEbob

[Null 0] I swallow the GMCP for long-term storage. [Trade 1] Offer temporarily declined. I'm in more need of Summoning CP than a Stynger Launcher right now. [Personal 1] 'up to 150 HP' doesn't mean 'up to 150 HP and no more'; I was stating, essentially, that all amounts under 150 HP are valid...
  3. JOEbob

[Personal 1] Wait, what? You can't wield Red Truths? I mean, in the scenario where you're not a Godmodder, but then you can't use it until you admit to being a Godmodder, which is almost like not being able to use it... Anyway, I thought even as allegedly not-a-Godmodder you'd be able to wield...
  4. JOEbob

[Personal1] I input the appropriate command to access and print out the plaintext of Health.txt. [Personal2] Any Green Lie is isomorphic to a certain Red Truth. Your first Green Lie is isomorphic to the truth 'The Arbiter's current Health is not equal to their displayed health if there is not...
  5. JOEbob

[Personal1] Ah, well, you see, it's quite simple; Before I can press for your real health value, I need an alternative. It's the Blue Truth, you see; If it is not countered in Red, it can be assumed true, but it must contain something to assume. "[Arbiter]'s current Health is equal to their...
  6. JOEbob

[Personal1] "For current health is 0 this means I'd be dead." That is also true, but my statement stands; beings with an MHP of 0 cannot have a CHP>0, and so are also dead. or undead, sometimes. I continue fiddling with the Maximum HP. A value of fx1111111h- or...
  7. JOEbob

Well, y'see, in most places I see them, hexadecimal numbers don't start with 'fx' or end with 'h', possibly because 'h' and 'x' are not valid hexadecimal number components. [Personal1] So, you're saying your HP is 0?... wait a sec, your maximum HP has 7 zeroes, but your current HP has 8!... aha...
  8. JOEbob

[Personal1] Wow, that's a lot of new symbols! I pull them all out of the equation and store them separately in my big ol' bag of red numbers, then bap the equals again to make it rerender. Alright, let's see... 'fx00000000h/fx0000000h - ERROR, MISSING STRING -...
  9. JOEbob

nnnnope, it was the lack of a message in #dtg_discussion. Obviously, if I didn't know you updated, I wouldn't post! [Personal1] I pick RedGPT back up and retrain it, making sure to train it for only the things I want and not, say, destroying the world. [Personal2] Anyway I think I've made my...
  10. JOEbob

[P.Action 1] I look at the Reel Godmodder. "You should get that looked at." and lo and behold: The Reel Godmodder has 37 stab wounds in the back! Clearly, my severed hand's stealth was impeccable; it even hid from reality itself! "I'm not sure why you think I'd be worried about fighting you when...
  11. JOEbob

[P.Action 1] I know no such thing! All evidence so far fits the claim that you're a Godmodder to a T! I mean, except for your testimony, but that's not exactly a reliable sour-Wait. what did the Real Godmodder just say? ...I'll return to proving you're a Godmodder later. some things take...
  12. JOEbob

[P.Action 1] Incorrect. For it is exactly that provision that permits my summoning! The Hellkite Dragons owe me a favor most deep: I revealed to them the true target they ought to strike, who otherwise might have deceived them! Thus, this was the repayment of a favor, and so I did not need to...
  13. JOEbob

[P.Action 1] Well, you see, I simply used a version of summoning that Isn't divine. My chosen variant of summoning was based on the fae law. Since summoning isn't a dragon-removing action, it doesn't automatically trigger an immunity. As for giving them an immunity to existence? sure, who cares...
  14. JOEbob

[Person Action 1] I mass-produce more ones (and zeros)... and use them to code a new copy of GPT! [Personal Action 2] While that goes through training and testing, I summon the Hellkite Dragons again! I summoned them, I didn't create them, and your vault, though inaccessible, doesn't block the...
  15. JOEbob

I pipe up "Clearly, the player business is at least in partial operation. How else would I have turned into highly corrosive glue?" Equally importantly, I contribute an observation to the department of redaction's operation of partial obfuscation. "Although of course I believe this 'Arbiter' is...
Back
Top Bottom