Recent content by \\JoeriTube//

1. \\JoeriTube//

Help, i dont know what to do.

Stupid of me. Changed it
  2. \\JoeriTube//

create a new recipe with old items

You want to add new items to existing items in Terraria? Because I don't know how to do that.. or do you want to add recipes with existing items to custom Items you created? Example for having terraria items in the recipe: public override void AddRecipes() { ModRecipe recipe = new...
  3. \\JoeriTube//

Help, i dont know what to do.

Example for having terraria items in the recipe: public override void AddRecipes() { ModRecipe recipe = new ModRecipe(mod); recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.DirtBlock, 5); recipe.AddTile(TileID.Anvils); //or use Workbenchs (or another Tile)...
  4. \\JoeriTube//

tModLoader How do I make a custom event for Terraria 1.3 In tModloader?

Thats alright, I've had to figure out things myselfs all the time when modding.
  5. \\JoeriTube//

Yeah an Invasion. I whas thinking of some kind of Mimic event.
  6. \\JoeriTube//

Hi I have been modding for a little while now but the only thing that I can't figure out is that how to make a custom event. I have searched on youtube and the Terraria for solutions. Maybe someone else can tell me the code for a custom event? Thank you very much!
  7. \\JoeriTube//

PC News Flash!

HOUSE PARTY! HOUSE PARTY! I WILL INVITE EVERYONE!
  8. \\JoeriTube//

Map-Puzzle Escape Andoid.

Okay... so currently I took a long break from Terraria since I played it way to much in a week (50+ hours in a week) Right now Im just waiting to chill down from those days. I will put up a download link for the map right here...
  9. \\JoeriTube//

Map-Puzzle Escape Andoid.

Hey there! my name is JoeriTube. I'm working on a Puzzle/Adventure Map with a nice story. The problem is that I dont have enough ideas for a good map. I'm open for people ideas place them below this post and maybe I will include it in my map! Preview: -Thanks! TERRARIA COMMUNITY, WE HAVE TO...
  10. \\JoeriTube//

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

I think that this whas a great move by the relogic team because it gives players more oppertunity's to make greater adventure maps as this will make the community of terraria more creative and a nicer place.
  11. \\JoeriTube//

My Youtube Channel: youtube.com/JoeriTube My Twitter: twitter.com/Joeri_Tube

My Youtube Channel: youtube.com/JoeriTube My Twitter: twitter.com/Joeri_Tube
Back
Top Bottom