Recent content by John Dark

1. John Dark

Hexxed Branch Best Mount?

I'm curious to know what you guys think about this mount. It's acceleration and top speed are crazy. I combined it with the celestial shell (it's the neptune's shell bit that matters) and that allows for stupid high vertical and horizontal acceleration in the water. I fought Duke Fishron for the...
  2. John Dark

I need help with fighting my first mech boss

The destroyer is always hard, especially if you're like me and play classes/accessories with low Defense. The most consistent way I can find to kill him (in Master mode, at least) is to build a small box a decent way away from structure (as he can climb vertical walls/stray blocks) but below...
  3. John Dark

PC Water Walking Boots Seed

Took me quite a few worlds and several hours to find a pair, thought I might save someone the pain. "1.1.1.550749776" Seed is within quotes (Idk where 1.1.1. came from, the rest is the world seed on generation). Small, Classic, Corruption. Head East to the Jungle. 2320 E, 134 Underground; chest...
  4. John Dark

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

Here's one: 3.3.2.07162015 Crimson, Master, Large.(I don't know where the 3.3.2. came from, the seed was set as 07162015 when making the world). Head to the left past the crimson, a double large tree with some unique trees growing right next to a fairy log. Place down a sunflower to prevent...
  5. John Dark

I need help with fighting my first mech boss

Not sure if you still are in need of the help, but in case anyone else sees this: Typically the Twins or Skeletron Prime are the easiest first mech. Gravitation potion-ing around the map with your best ranged/mage weapons is typically all you'll need for the Twins. Skeletron Prime has more or...
  6. John Dark

How to install Texture Packs on tModLoader v0.11.6.2

This was made pre-1.4. It's likely very different now. Posting this thread because it took me far too long to figure out the answer. Most texture pack installation guides for tModLoader didn't work for me, so I figured I'd post this to clarify some things and maybe help some people out that were...
Back
Top Bottom