Recent content by JohnLePink

1. JohnLePink

excitement

excitement
  2. JohnLePink

@ThePally depends on what difficulty you set it to. It can be as difficult as Hardcore with...

@ThePally depends on what difficulty you set it to. It can be as difficult as Hardcore with Jevil-like stress and frustration, or as simple and calm as vanilla, with a lot of additions. It really is an amazing content mod, and I love it.
  3. JohnLePink

Got to play the Calamity Mod with my brother for the first time, and he learns pretty quick...

Got to play the Calamity Mod with my brother for the first time, and he learns pretty quick. Good on him owob
  4. JohnLePink

That'd be pretty fun to mess with. Tile breaking rocket or no? Or will it have a UI to turn...

That'd be pretty fun to mess with. Tile breaking rocket or no? Or will it have a UI to turn terrain damage on or off? o.o
  5. JohnLePink

In my opinion, there can never be too much Calamity mod. Especially now that it's in it's later...

In my opinion, there can never be too much Calamity mod. Especially now that it's in it's later phases.
  6. JohnLePink

Returned again. Going to be busy doing things in tModLoader mods and TeamFortress2, but I'll...

Returned again. Going to be busy doing things in tModLoader mods and TeamFortress2, but I'll still be here and active.
  7. JohnLePink

*scribbles on paper*

*scribbles on paper*
  8. JohnLePink

Enough lurking. I have finally returned. Scrolled through a few profiles and pages and felt a...

Enough lurking. I have finally returned. Scrolled through a few profiles and pages and felt a pain in my heart. Many have left.
  9. JohnLePink

Headed up to Idaho for the week [noemote]:D

Headed up to Idaho for the week [noemote]:D
  10. JohnLePink

anytime

anytime
  11. JohnLePink

get a onedrop yoyo. you'll understand why they were added to the game once you try one[noemote] ;)

get a onedrop yoyo. you'll understand why they were added to the game once you try one[noemote] ;)
  12. JohnLePink

nice! do you own one?

nice! do you own one?
  13. JohnLePink

What's everyone's favorite yoyo? In-game and IRL :3

What's everyone's favorite yoyo? In-game and IRL :3
  14. JohnLePink

listed from left to right, top to bottom: YYF D10, YYF Shutter, YYF Horizon Ultra, YYF...

listed from left to right, top to bottom: YYF D10, YYF Shutter, YYF Horizon Ultra, YYF Titanium Dream, MagicYoYo M06 Katana, MagicYoYo M04 Stealth, OneDrop Terrarian, OneDrop Top Deck, YYF Replay Pro others: fidget spinner, bearing lubricant, YYF maintenance tool, and YoYoJam counterweight
  15. JohnLePink

should I list them off? :3

should I list them off? :3
Back
Top Bottom