Recent content by Johnnysimpson93

1. Johnnysimpson93

Xbox 360 Xbl gamertags

Add my gamertag for a hardcore adventure! I usually host hardcore world' and you only have 1 life but with the 8 of us the fellowship can make it far! Add me gamertag: johnnysimpson93
  2. Johnnysimpson93

Xbox 360 Looking for players interested in HARDCORE mode!

Hey guys, we're looking for hardcore players. We host new world's with players settings on HARDCORE, which means you only have 1 life. We always try to gather the max of 8. We have continued sessions, if your player should die, their gravestone shall be put in the graveyard of the main village...
  3. Johnnysimpson93

Xbox 360 hardcore only server?

I host hardcore terraria world's. I have a bunch of people on my friends list and host 8 player games all the time add my gamertag Johnnysimpson93. It's a lot of rpg and trading in the hardcore setting with 8 players.
  4. Johnnysimpson93

Xbox 360 Hardcore characters.

Hey black axon add my gamertag: Johnnysimpson93 I host hardcore world's all the time with 8 players. When a player does they are gone until the next world is hosted, I graveyard is built in the main village with the gravestone they dropped. With 8 player 1 life adventure it gets very deep in RPG.
  5. Johnnysimpson93

Looking forward to the FROSTMOON update!

Looking forward to the FROSTMOON update!
  6. Johnnysimpson93

Ok, no problem I was just trying to get more attention for my idea :)
  7. Johnnysimpson93

Xbox 360 Looking for new friends to play terraria with

DrAcula remember me? add or msg me on xbox again if youre interested in hardcore mode, im still doing that, my GT is my username
  8. Johnnysimpson93

Looking for players of all skills that are interested in hardcore. We try to gather 8 players and complete the game with 1 life with brand new characters and a brand new world. We concentrate on specializing in classes to add different strengths to our team. No retries until next hardcore world...
  9. Johnnysimpson93

Looking for XBOX360 hardcore players. We try to gather 8 players, 1 life no retries until next...

Looking for XBOX360 hardcore players. We try to gather 8 players, 1 life no retries until next hardcore world is hosted. GM= Johnnysimpson93
Back
Top Bottom