Last Activity:
Aug 18, 2017
Birthday:
Apr 13, 2001
spinning a yoyo. yeah, over..OVER THERE! -points-
Overall gamer, intermediate/growing yoyoer

Share This Page

JohnPlaysMRT

Official Terrarian, Male, 16, from spinning a yoyo. yeah, over..OVER THERE! -points-

Headed up to Idaho for the week :D Jul 19, 2017

JohnPlaysMRT was last seen:
Aug 18, 2017
    1. JohnPlaysMRT
      JohnPlaysMRT
      Cookies are addictive :confused:
    2. ajidot
      ajidot
      Here's a doodle present for you! [​IMG]
      1. JohnPlaysMRT
        JohnPlaysMRT
        And now I have a new, and hopefully permanent, avatar, thank you Aji :happy:
        May 13, 2015
        ajidot likes this.
      2. ajidot
        ajidot
        You're welcome~
        May 13, 2015
    3. JohnPlaysMRT
      JohnPlaysMRT
      Best Terraria sword art I've done :happy:[​IMG]
      1. Pixel, ppowersteef, Baconfry and 4 others like this.
      2. Baconfry
        Baconfry
        Your sword art is now online
        May 13, 2015
      3. JohnPlaysMRT
        JohnPlaysMRT
        Here, or somewhere else?
        May 13, 2015
    4. JohnPlaysMRT
      JohnPlaysMRT
      That moment you realize your aunt has cancer ;(
    5. JohnPlaysMRT
      JohnPlaysMRT
      That moment you realize @ajidot doesn't have a Tweeter ;(
      1. View previous comments...
      2. JohnPlaysMRT
        JohnPlaysMRT
        U w4t m8?
        May 6, 2015
      3. JohnPlaysMRT
        May 6, 2015
      4. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        I have Twitter and Facebook accounts - which I created to see what the :red: they were about, and then promptly forgot about.
        May 6, 2015
    6. JohnPlaysMRT
      JohnPlaysMRT
      Watching @ajidot on Twitch. Come watch! :)
      1. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        May 6, 2015
    7. JohnPlaysMRT
      JohnPlaysMRT
      Done with my first comic[​IMG]Plz keep in mind this is my first digi-comic...and on a tablet as well!
      1. Jetstream ∞ likes this.
      2. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        Gravity Globe is fairly good for VVVVVV-esqu puzzles.
        May 6, 2015
    8. JohnPlaysMRT
      JohnPlaysMRT
      May have found a new way to actually make digital art. Im gonna make a small comic series :happy:
    9. JohnPlaysMRT
      JohnPlaysMRT
      I'm just hoping that one of these times I go on here, there will be something like "1.2.2 Mobile"
      1. Hie the Badger
        Hie the Badger
        What exactly binds you to mobile?
        May 4, 2015
      2. JohnPlaysMRT
        JohnPlaysMRT
        Well, the thing is I only have a mobile device to play on. Literally, I play Terraria, Minecraft, Roblox, all [email protected] games, and also some GBA wtuff every once in a while.
        May 4, 2015
    10. JohnPlaysMRT
      JohnPlaysMRT
      I've basically given up on rooting ny Kindle:sigh:
    11. JohnPlaysMRT
      JohnPlaysMRT
      New swords anyone?:D [​IMG]
      1. TheQuietBisharp likes this.
      2. zeskorion
        zeskorion
        there is a suggestions section
        Apr 30, 2015
    12. JohnPlaysMRT
      JohnPlaysMRT
      I think I may make a comic doodle for @ajidot, just depends on if I'm well enough to do it (headache)
      1. ajidot likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. ppowersteef
        ppowersteef
        Funny that you're just drawing stuff at schooltime.
        Apr 29, 2015
      4. JohnPlaysMRT
        JohnPlaysMRT
        School has to be for something:D
        Apr 29, 2015
        ajidot and ppowersteef like this.
      5. JohnPlaysMRT
        JohnPlaysMRT
        Finally done. Camera is still bad :([​IMG][​IMG]
        Apr 30, 2015
        ppowersteef likes this.
    13. JohnPlaysMRT
      JohnPlaysMRT
      I keep getting hyped on what the currently non-existent 1.2.2 Mobile update will bring :confused:
    14. JohnPlaysMRT
      JohnPlaysMRT
      Did bit of doodling, got an idea, came up with this. Sorry if it comes up bad, my camera is stupid[​IMG]
      1. ajidot
        ajidot
        Ooh, Me as a mechanic? I guess Mechanic killed me and came up instead...!
        This is fantastic XD HOIK! [​IMG]
        Apr 27, 2015
      2. JohnPlaysMRT
        JohnPlaysMRT
        Apr 27, 2015
    15. JohnPlaysMRT
      JohnPlaysMRT
      1. ppowersteef likes this.
      2. ppowersteef
        ppowersteef
        More or less, it's still made by yours, I only digitialised it.
        Apr 25, 2015
      3. JohnPlaysMRT
        JohnPlaysMRT
        Still, I like what you did to it. It has your signature detail on Baby DG ;)(reference to my earlier request)
        Apr 25, 2015
        ppowersteef likes this.
    16. JohnPlaysMRT
      JohnPlaysMRT
      Working on some new features for my main Mobile world ;)
    17. JohnPlaysMRT
      JohnPlaysMRT
      The moment you realize most people like me have at least 50 followers...I only have 5...;(
      1. TheQuietBisharp likes this.
    18. JohnPlaysMRT
      JohnPlaysMRT
      My face it art [​IMG]
    19. JohnPlaysMRT
      JohnPlaysMRT
      I think I finally figured out a color pattern I like[​IMG]
    20. JohnPlaysMRT
      JohnPlaysMRT
      Finished a play through I was doing :happy::dryadhappy::merchanthappy:
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 13, 2001 (Age: 16)
    spinning a yoyo. yeah, over..OVER THERE! -points-
    Overall gamer, intermediate/growing yoyoer
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Terraria: Mobile

Signature

"Hey, that's my platinum coin," I say to my merchant, Donny. He responds, saying "No you idiot, you payed me for that in 1.1.6969...for that...cursed turkey..." Later, on this wiki I found there currently is no "Merchant Voodoo Doll"...I sat in the dungeon...pondering of my solution. I met a Paladin King with a little wisp. He said to go to a hidden home, found deep within the underground. He said I may be surprised at who I may meet. Anyways, I found a place similar to...a...steampunk workshop. I knocked on the door, and waited. And to my surprise, I met a Chlorophyte hammer! Oh wait, it was attached to a cloaked figure. The person let me in, but for my Pwnhammer. I was immediately amazed when I got a good look at the room! All this art of...hammers, swords, armor, and one that seemed to be in progress...I knew I had found the person I had been searching for. I needed my platinum coin back...and Donny was still alive.
    The cloaked person listened to my predicament, and he, hammer still in hand, led me to a place looking like a machine room. He said he would try his best to get all the money I needed. He said I had to go to a lab with a good friend of his. I asked what I needed, and he said he needed 1 Platnuim Ore, 1 Solidifier, and a Chest, Safe, or Piggy Bank. A month-and-a-half later, I had almost all the items necessary. The only thing left to find was a Solidifier from this lab.
    After these few long months of searching for the lab the cloaked man mentioned, I decided to check in the jungle biome. I reached a dense part of the jungle, when suddenly, I hear some rustling above me. I look up, but I see nothing. 30 seconds later, I dodged a Magic Dagger aimed right for my prized possession, my Paladin's Hammer. I caught a glimpse of the knife thrower, and I was surprised to see a person, not a trap, standing there. The person had a Mythril Hood, Beetle armor. Grenades and Knives were attached to their belt. I saw under the hood some short blonde hair and a Blindfold dyed black.
    Instantly understanding I was being chased by a master ninja, I ducked below a jungle bush. All of the sudden, everything starts to turn pitch black. I look up to see the Blood Moon covering the sun. I was in the middle of a solar eclipse. I heard a bush shake, and I was pulled into a small cave by the ninja cloaked in green. Avoiding a reaper that had been lurking around, I turned to give a thanks to the person, but I was thrown against a wall with a Magic Dagger to my neck. The ninja pulled off the cloak and revealed herself to be female. She indicated she wanted to know where I got my hammer. I stood upright and threw it at the dirt wall, causing a massive dent to form in the wall. Impressed, she held it for a while. She showed me what appeared to be a rusty hatchet. She turned turned to me and indicated she wanted me to follow he outside, and (wanting to not get pounded in the face), I did. She pointed towards a nearby swarm of mobs. She threw the hatchet upwards, but it curved and killed a Reaper. As the axe returned to the ninja, she glanced at me and pointed to my hammer. She wanted to trade her weapon for mine. I insisted to tell her where I got mine, and she allowed me to have her hatchet, saying she had more at home. For her act if kindness, I let her in on the "Paladin's Secret"...
    She led me to what appeared to be a temple. She said, "Go through here and fight the temple guardian, Golem. There, you will find what you seek." With that, she started to depart for the dungeon. Before she left, she glanced at me and said, "Hey, maybe we can meet up later," and with that, she began her search for Samrux the Paladin. I realized I couldn't go alone, so I went back home. Finding my old Temple Key I was saving for a key mold, I headed back to the jungle. Easily defeating the Golem, I found the underground laboratory. Knocking, I heard some mechanisms from the other side. I saw a sliding hole with a pair or goggles behind it. "What's the password," said a voice behind the door. "Please?" "Nope!" "Hmm...Open-sesame?" "Not even close!" Almost giving up, I tried thinking of another word. "Uhhh..." "CORRECT!!! Come in!" I heard some more mechanics, and the vault like door opened...
    *CONTENT COMING SOON! ;)*
    [​IMG]Needs a name :p
    [​IMG]Shadowflame Sword
    [​IMG]Starbreaker Sword
    [​IMG]Last Shard
    [​IMG]Chipmere
    [​IMG]Nightfury
    [​IMG]True Hero's Sword
    [​IMG]Lunar Sword
    [​IMG]Luminite Sword
    [​IMG]Blue Crest Rapier
    [​IMG]Some sorta dark sword :p