JohnLePink

Birthday
Apr 13, 2001 (Age: 23)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Mobile
Occupation
TF2 Trolldier/Medic main, yoyo enthusiast, and shouty boi (secretly Elmo)

Contact

Email Address
[email protected]
Twitter
John_The_Pink
Steam
https://steamcommunity.com/id/johnlepink
Nintendo Network Friend Code
SW-4412-0177-2141
Discord Tag
JohnLePink#6907

Signature

"Hey, that's my platinum coin," I say to my merchant, Donny. He responds, saying "No you idiot, you payed me for that in 1.1.6969...for that...cursed turkey..." Later, on this wiki I found there currently is no "Merchant Voodoo Doll"...I sat in the dungeon...pondering of my solution. I met a Paladin King with a little wisp. He said to go to a hidden home, found deep within the underground. He said I may be surprised at who I may meet. Anyways, I found a place similar to...a...steampunk workshop. I knocked on the door, and waited. And to my surprise, I met a Chlorophyte hammer! Oh wait, it was attached to a cloaked figure. The person let me in, but for my Pwnhammer. I was immediately amazed when I got a good look at the room! All this art of...hammers, swords, armor, and one that seemed to be in progress...I knew I had found the person I had been searching for. I needed my platinum coin back...and Donny was still alive.
The cloaked person listened to my predicament, and he, hammer still in hand, led me to a place looking like a machine room. He said he would try his best to get all the money I needed. He said I had to go to a lab with a good friend of his. I asked what I needed, and he said he needed 1 Platnuim Ore, 1 Solidifier, and a Chest, Safe, or Piggy Bank. A month-and-a-half later, I had almost all the items necessary. The only thing left to find was a Solidifier from this lab.
After these few long months of searching for the lab the cloaked man mentioned, I decided to check in the jungle biome. I reached a dense part of the jungle, when suddenly, I hear some rustling above me. I look up, but I see nothing. 30 seconds later, I dodged a Magic Dagger aimed right for my prized possession, my Paladin's Hammer. I caught a glimpse of the knife thrower, and I was surprised to see a person, not a trap, standing there. The person had a Mythril Hood, Beetle armor. Grenades and Knives were attached to their belt. I saw under the hood some short blonde hair and a Blindfold dyed black.
Instantly understanding I was being chased by a master ninja, I ducked below a jungle bush. All of the sudden, everything starts to turn pitch black. I look up to see the Blood Moon covering the sun. I was in the middle of a solar eclipse. I heard a bush shake, and I was pulled into a small cave by the ninja cloaked in green. Avoiding a reaper that had been lurking around, I turned to give a thanks to the person, but I was thrown against a wall with a Magic Dagger to my neck. The ninja pulled off the cloak and revealed herself to be female. She indicated she wanted to know where I got my hammer. I stood upright and threw it at the dirt wall, causing a massive dent to form in the wall. Impressed, she held it for a while. She showed me what appeared to be a rusty hatchet. She turned turned to me and indicated she wanted me to follow he outside, and (wanting to not get pounded in the face), I did. She pointed towards a nearby swarm of mobs. She threw the hatchet upwards, but it curved and killed a Reaper. As the axe returned to the ninja, she glanced at me and pointed to my hammer. She wanted to trade her weapon for mine. I insisted to tell her where I got mine, and she allowed me to have her hatchet, saying she had more at home. For her act if kindness, I let her in on the "Paladin's Secret"...
She led me to what appeared to be a temple. She said, "Go through here and fight the temple guardian, Golem. There, you will find what you seek." With that, she started to depart for the dungeon. Before she left, she glanced at me and said, "Hey, maybe we can meet up later," and with that, she began her search for Samrux the Paladin. I realized I couldn't go alone, so I went back home. Finding my old Temple Key I was saving for a key mold, I headed back to the jungle. Easily defeating the Golem, I found the underground laboratory. Knocking, I heard some mechanisms from the other side. I saw a sliding hole with a pair or goggles behind it. "What's the password," said a voice behind the door. "Please?" "Nope!" "Hmm...Open-sesame?" "Not even close!" Almost giving up, I tried thinking of another word. "Uhhh..." "CORRECT!!! Come in!" I heard some more mechanics, and the vault like door opened...
*CONTENT COMING SOON! ;)*
index.php

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/stormfury-the-starfurys-succesor-and-more.353/
index.php

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/ulterraria-reborn.34873/
http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...ex.php?attachments/modbanner-png.93980/[/IMG]
vfB8mER.png
Needs a name :p
1FzDAzs.png
Shadowflame Sword
wuqpaqG.png
Starbreaker Sword
ZOgDgwG.png
Last Shard
UXdP2Wi.png
Chipmere
5mxaEJk.png
Nightfury
EuSwBJw.png
True Hero's Sword
Iy8QrG9.png
Lunar Sword
Bng89Gh.png
Luminite Sword
30JtoH1.png
Blue Crest Rapier
i7kOkFg.png
Some sorta dark sword :p
9NI1IAA.png
Crystal Sword
tbYONbt.png
Golden Keybrand
5eYoWY4.png
Tetra Blade
zPRO9Ze.png
Guardian Greatsword
3toBZm5.png
True Horseman's Blade
xQluZd7.png
True Nightfury
IgNjjS9.png
Solar Blade
6YZJQMy.png
Vortex Phaser
VpK4rmv.png
Nebula Buster
uskFF6H.png
Stardust Saber
TF19iEr.png
True Ancient Tizona
D67aWbU.png
Frozen Greatsword
x4e9RR7.png
Titan's Hammer
8IdszB4.png
Terrarian (Phantasm Dragon)
1R2VxnS.png
Terrarian (Hallowed Mimic)
jV0ntRr.png
Archer Emblem
jxLvgqp.png
Caster Emblem
wrDhAnQ.png
Swiftness Emblem

Trophies

1. 0

Adorned in Dazzling Crystals

Bouncing and stomping through the forums for nine years, your heavenly presence now soars and sparkles.
  2. 0

Sovereign of the Swarm

Like a true regent, you’ve been buzzing through the forums with your honeyed goggles for eight years.
  3. 0

The Master and Core

Hungry for ancient spirits, you’ve sacrificed and been a guide here to others for seven years.
  4. 0

In a swirl of Prismatic Bolts

Within the six years you've everlasted here in our hallowed halls, you've sun danced from a small lacewing into a true Empress.
  5. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  6. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  7. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  8. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  9. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  10. 0

Cultivating Cultured Cultists

Your creative spark has been noticed and we love it! Thanks for sticking with the community! (Participated in TCF 1st Anniversary Contest)
  11. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  12. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  13. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  14. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
  15. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  16. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  17. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom