Recent content by johntenmanjr

1. johntenmanjr

A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

It's been a long time. Earlier, I had created a new character for Expert Mode, and I can't believe how fun it was to start over again! Thank you Red, Cenx, Loki, D-Town, Skiphs, Jimmarn, Crowno, Lazure, Yoraiz0r, Arkhalis, Food Barbarian, Leinfors, m4sterbr0s, TGS, TrinityFlash,Ignoritus...
  2. johntenmanjr

Wow I've changed. Guitarist, gamer (sometimes), medical experience, and traceur

Wow I've changed. Guitarist, gamer (sometimes), medical experience, and traceur
  3. johntenmanjr

Is anyone else completely unable to handle spiders?

Spiders used to scare me, but, eventually, after seeing so many in games and real life, it came to the point I was able to pick them up while it is alive and gently let it outside. It took awhile though. The only fear I have now are the depths of an ocean where you can't see the bottom. I just...
  4. johntenmanjr

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Ever since I started playing this game, I've felt so happy. I would sometimes play hours of it because it reminded me of one show that I used to watch which was slightly depressing: sword art online. The wings from it remind me of the video game in that series called Alfheim Online. This game...
  5. johntenmanjr

I am hopeful. And yes I can speak in Spanish and English.

I am hopeful. And yes I can speak in Spanish and English.
  6. johntenmanjr

Estoy esperanzo.Y sì puedo hablar en espanol y ingles.

Estoy esperanzo.Y sì puedo hablar en espanol y ingles.
  7. johntenmanjr

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

What I'm rly hoping for is that portal gun especially if they manage to add the physics involved with it.
Back
Top Bottom