1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

JoJo_Guzzlord's Recent Activity

1. JoJo_Guzzlord replied to the thread The 3000th post wins.

guns

Jul 17, 2019 at 10:12 PM
  2. JoJo_Guzzlord liked Geminous's post in the thread tModLoader The World of Taste! [Cooking Mod, WIP].

[ATTACH] "Your Terraria world is about to be a whole lot tastier!" This mod will be entirely focused around giving Terraria a massive...

World of Taste Big.png Cheese.png Strawberry.png BlueberryTart.png TownChef_Head.png Bread.png Jul 17, 2019 at 9:56 PM
  3. JoJo_Guzzlord replied to the thread The 3000th post wins.

*get's shot by Whitesnake intensifies*

Jul 17, 2019 at 9:52 PM
  4. JoJo_Guzzlord replied to the thread The 3000th post wins.

*things intensifies*

Jul 17, 2019 at 9:48 PM
  5. JoJo_Guzzlord Oh wow, I changed my profile picture again. How very unexpected. »

Jul 17, 2019 at 9:39 PM
  6. JoJo_Guzzlord has a new avatar.

Jul 17, 2019 at 9:37 PM
  7. JoJo_Guzzlord liked Nightmare3711's post in the thread Standalone My W.I.P. Mod, "Nightmare's TMod", is now on TModLoader!.

[ATTACH] Nightmare's TMod [ATTACH] Hello everyone! I am a brand new modder looking to make some cool things for Terraria through my...

FaroziteArmor_GIFFullArmor.gif FaroziteArmor_GIFFullArmorFemale.gif FlariumArmor_GIFFullArmor.gif FlariumArmor_GIFFullArmorFemale.gif Nightmarium Armor_GIFFullArmor.gif Nightmarium Armor_GIFFullArmorFemale.gif Repummel.png Laberd.png TheNightmare.png Shatter.png Shrike.png Royalty.png StarMania.png Soulrapier.png Bat.png Corona.png Bloodbath.png FireHatchet.png Baseball.png Dreadstorm.png SmoothFarozite.png FlariumBrick.png NightmariumBrick.png FaroziteBrick.png FaroziteOre.png NightmariumOre.png FlariumOre.png TheNightmareFlipped.png NightmariumBar.png FaroziteBar.png PyroniumBar.png CelestiumOre.png CelestiumBar.png FaroziteHamaxe.png FarozitePickaxe.png PyroniumPickaxeAxe.png PyroniumHammer.png NightmariumHamaxe.png NightmariumPickaxe.png Pyromania.png Jul 17, 2019 at 9:35 PM
  8. JoJo_Guzzlord replied to the thread Standalone My W.I.P. Mod, "Nightmare's TMod", is now on TModLoader!.

I'll be checking out this mod in the nearby future, since I can tell that this mod has decent potential in it.

Jul 17, 2019 at 9:35 PM
  9. JoJo_Guzzlord replied to the thread The Last Post Wins!.

Jifs

Jul 17, 2019 at 9:30 PM
  10. JoJo_Guzzlord replied to the thread The 3000th post wins.

*Boss music intensifies*

Jul 17, 2019 at 9:29 PM
  11. JoJo_Guzzlord replied to the thread The 3000th post wins.

Mine doesn't bing on likes, so I only got a handful of 7 I think.

Jul 17, 2019 at 6:19 PM
  12. JoJo_Guzzlord replied to the thread The Last Post Wins!.

8/10, too much S C R E A M.

Jul 17, 2019 at 4:41 PM
  13. JoJo_Guzzlord liked Aedan The Borf's post in the thread The Last Post Wins!.

I was in the memory den and was looking at Kellog’s memories, And in the child one, they both started t-posing

Jul 17, 2019 at 4:21 PM