Recent content by jokekid

1. jokekid

Khaios' Build Spectacle

hmm ok i see, so i guess you play on a "private server" for getting items when you build for vanilla?
  2. jokekid

Khaios' Build Spectacle

khaios, are you using any in-game mod for the building?
  3. jokekid

Khaios' Build Spectacle

that's beautiful, love the use of minecart tracks O_O
  4. jokekid

Builds Ballin' houses by Eiv

cool to see you do some different stuff :P
  5. jokekid

PC 1.3.1.1 Hotfix

i dont think you sound like an :red:, but they have no obligation to inform us of anything. i think i'd rather call you spoiled
  6. jokekid

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

i'd like to suggest a small change to the OP, i feel like next to the mod's version, you should state for what version of terraria it is, specially because we can expect a hotfix update soon, and 1.3.2 later after that, and needing to search through the replies to check the mod's game version...
  7. jokekid

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

stuck in diamond, i am at the maintanence shaft, but i have no companion cube... EDIT: nvm, i thought that what is actually a chest was a music box :/
  8. jokekid

Maps A simple Adventure Map rule framework

i'd love this to be a vanilla thing, and i always thought about mods to enhance adventura maps as an awesome concept, but how many people will actually install a mod just to play an adventure map? i feel like if these were world properties, editable with TEdit or something it'd be a great thing
  9. jokekid

Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

oh really cool concept to have an entire village automated! better make some sort of automatic defense system too
  10. jokekid

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

really enjoying it so far, just completed the third level.
  11. jokekid

thanks for the info, i guess i'll wait for "oficial" support, hacky code can be a hell to maintain, and even worse to later port to non-hacky xD
  12. jokekid

just common programming tip: x = x + 1 is the same as x += 1
  13. jokekid

tModLoader Better take a Drill - drill counterparts for all pickaxes except lunar

it's 2x2 so rotations look cleaner i guess.
  14. jokekid

so, is HUD modding possible yet? like adding a stamina bar for example
Back
Top Bottom