• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by jokekid

1. jokekid

PC Khaios' Build Spectacle

hmm ok i see, so i guess you play on a "private server" for getting items when you build for vanilla?
  2. jokekid

khaios, are you using any in-game mod for the building?
  3. jokekid

that's beautiful, love the use of minecart tracks O_O
  4. jokekid

PC Ballin' houses by Eiv

cool to see you do some different stuff :P
  5. jokekid

PC 1.3.1.1 Hotfix

i dont think you sound like an :red:, but they have no obligation to inform us of anything. i think i'd rather call you spoiled
  6. jokekid

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

i'd like to suggest a small change to the OP, i feel like next to the mod's version, you should state for what version of terraria it is, specially because we can expect a hotfix update soon, and 1.3.2 later after that, and needing to search through the replies to check the mod's game version...
  7. jokekid

Tales of the Terrarian

stuck in diamond, i am at the maintanence shaft, but i have no companion cube... EDIT: nvm, i thought that what is actually a chest was a music box :/
  8. jokekid

A simple Adventure Map rule framework

i'd love this to be a vanilla thing, and i always thought about mods to enhance adventura maps as an awesome concept, but how many people will actually install a mod just to play an adventure map? i feel like if these were world properties, editable with TEdit or something it'd be a great thing
  9. jokekid

PC ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

oh really cool concept to have an entire village automated! better make some sort of automatic defense system too
  10. jokekid

Tales of the Terrarian

really enjoying it so far, just completed the third level.
  11. jokekid

thanks for the info, i guess i'll wait for "oficial" support, hacky code can be a hell to maintain, and even worse to later port to non-hacky xD
  12. jokekid

just common programming tip: x = x + 1 is the same as x += 1
  13. jokekid

tModLoader Better take a Drill - drill counterparts for all pickaxes except lunar

it's 2x2 so rotations look cleaner i guess.
  14. jokekid

so, is HUD modding possible yet? like adding a stamina bar for example
Top Bottom