Recent content by Jokie

1. J

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Hi Nakano! I wish to play with my boyfriend to NTerraria,since it's very unique. But we encountered some lag in servers in Nterraria 5 and Nterraria 6+ test. Which version of Nterraria is the safest for multiplayer? thank you in advance :). -jokie
  2. J

Nevermind I fixed it! I put the N terraria 6+ but not the 6 test. for the 1.4! My bad !

Nevermind I fixed it! I put the N terraria 6+ but not the 6 test. for the 1.4! My bad !
  3. J

Hello ! I really want to try N terraria, but I am not able to install it. I have never played a...

Hello ! I really want to try N terraria, but I am not able to install it. I have never played a "StandAlone" mod but I did what you said: I put the files of N terraria 6 in the Terraria folder in Common of Steam and I did the same thing with N terraria 6 +. Then I added N terraria 6 to my Steam...
  4. J

tModLoader Athos's Class Overhaul

Hi! I tried to create a character while using your mod,but when i do the game ''freeze'' and i cant do anything..I closed Tmod loader,then i checked the folder with my characters...There was 1500 copies of my new character ! I deleted them all and disabled atlas then my game worked...Fix that...
  5. J

tModLoader Apacchii's Classes mod

hi again ! I played your mod and tried the classes im most susceptible to play . Here what I think : As a mage,in my game I began Plague and 1 shoted most of the bosses with the second spell ,even the modded ones ! My boyfriend played summoner and he really disliked the second spell. The...
  6. J

Hi ! I really like the idea !! And For a summoner main (and mage main because of your mod ;) ) I try to get every summon in every game..this is a rule for me ! I like the idea of being buffed from the kind a minion you have,but for a tmod user, i personnaly dont play only Appachi mod alone,i...
  7. J

Hi ! I really likes your mod ! but I would like to suggest a melee/summon class. This will make my husband really happy :P Thanks !
Back
Top Bottom